Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi EasyFix - What's on the screen?

remstr
Mayor

unifi EasyFix - What's on the screen?

Hi guys.

Have you try unifi EasyFix? If yes then what is your initial feedback?

For me, it's a very straigh-forward troubleshooting, which can save a lot of your precious time.

Lets discuss on what is on the screen when you are using unifi EasyFix, shall we?

ijipik.jpg

For starter, on your screen you will have a Troubleshooting guideline, followed by Answer selection.

You can also go back to the previous step or restart the troubleshoot guideline.

ijipik1.jpg

You can also click the tooltips to understand the troubleshooting steps in detail. It will guide you with a picture (if any).

ijipik2.jpg

If all the troubleshoot failed, it will redirect you to livechat. You can have all the troubleshoot steps copied and pasted so the TM representative will understand what happened.

9 REPLIES 9
remstr
Mayor

Re: unifi EasyFix - What's on the screen?

You may also like

1. Introducing unifi EasyFix! 

GOHHUEWNOOI
New-in-Town ✪

Hello, my phone number is <removed for privacy>I have been a while unable to use my telephone line. And now I have encountered a problem with the Internet connection. Can you please guide me? 

Rizal79
New-in-Town ✪

My tv screen when to blank since morning...the wifi status is ok. But my unifi tv cannot be access. Pls help.

remstr
Mayor

Hi guys @Rizal79 @GOHHUEWNOOI ,

Its better for you to open a new thread, as i might missed your questions here.

Regarding your problem, you can livechat with TM and log a report first ya. Sooner the better.

Johnpyan
New-in-Town ✪

Error 108001

Johnpyan
New-in-Town ✪

How to fix
remstr
Mayor

@Johnpyan wrote:
How to fix

error on easyfix?

Linda4
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hello.. kenapa siaran tv Unifi saya tukar siaran dengan sendiri, paling lama ok dalam 5 minit. Selepas itu akan tukar ke siaran lain dengan sendiri nya..

Masrin7892
New-in-Town ✪

Hi my next work at home very bad. Cant help