cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi Mobile 99 now at RM59! (2021 Update)

remstr
Mayor

unifi Mobile 99 now at RM59! (2021 Update)

Hi guys!

I would like to revive this old promotion with a new 2021 soul and spirit Smiley Happy

unifi Mobile™_Web Banners_#Syawalwithunifi_In-app Banner_740x328px-1.jpg

This offers are back, same with before (RM59 for UM99 package with 12 months contract).

All the T&C's are the same, the effective date will be starting today 18 May 2021 until further notice.

See you!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys!

Yes, today is a good day. I know lot of you which are not a Goverment Servant, Warga Emas or OKUs, really wants Jasa Pack, am I right?

unifi mobile rm59 from rm99.jpg

Well you dont have to be sad no more. For a limited time only, you guys can register for unifi Mobile 99 unlimited data, call and SMS for RM59 only (with 12 Months contract)!!!

This offers will run starting today 6 November until 31 December 2019 Extended to 31st March 2020  only! So please alerted your friends, family, in-laws, colleagues about this offers.

If you wants to keep your old number, then you can do that for free (please be sure that you dont have any outstanding with your previous telco) and if you want a new number, then you need to pay RM100 for an upfront payment which will be reflected in your first bill!

So where to get this? I'm supeeeeeer excited!!

Easy, if you are busy then you can just go to unifi.com.my and do it online. Also, if you wants to walk-in then you can drop by to all TMpoint, TAD and Resellers nationwide.

That's it guys. Very interesting, right?

For FAQs, you can click here.

Anything just ask guys.

19 REPLIES 19
kr
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: unifi Mobile 99 now at RM59!

i want it but why current customer cannot migrate to this plan? 

please allow current user to migrate without us to port out and port in back.

LuvAngelz
Mayor

Hi @kr,

Yes you can't. For better understanding your may refer the FAQ here.

Cool!

mrhann
New-in-Town ✪

I have 2 questions 

1. are these RM 59/ month are forever even after the contract?

2. why don't you let the current non contract change to this plan and make them commit to 12 months contract? 

ok I have extra questions. if we port out the current number but want to take the new RM 59/month deal, can we still retain our number?

remstr
Mayor

@mrhann wrote:

I have 2 questions 

1. are these RM 59/ month are forever even after the contract?

2. why don't you let the current non contract change to this plan and make them commit to 12 months contract? 

ok I have extra questions. if we port out the current number but want to take the new RM 59/month deal, can we still retain our number?

Hi there @mrhann ,

1. Yes, the price will remain RM59.

2.  As per now, its a little bit different from previous plan, because this one got contract. However, we already raised this concern and let see the outcome, shall we?

For your extra question, YES that is the only way to retain your number.

hussainliew74
Contributing Citizen ✪

i try to subcribe online but unifi checkout error.jpgupon chekout page returned error

remstr
Mayor

@hussainliew74 wrote:

i try to subcribe online but unifi checkout error.jpgupon chekout page returned error

It looks like a connection error. Can you try again?

Ilman97
Contributing Citizen ✪

May I know, what is the speed?
remstr
Mayor

@Ilman97 wrote:
May I know, what is the speed?

hi @Ilman97 , speed may vary, depend on your connection coverage, your phone (850mhz band 5 supported), usual stuff like any other telcos.

for me personally, around 10mbps to 15mbps.

carlos_mah
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Customer service sangat teruk, takde hotline, cuma suruh pakai Live Chat, tapi Live Chat tu 24/7 takde orang jawab, tak balas msg.

Sungguh menakutkan....