cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi Mobile - Introducing new payment channel at PayNow which only available in Sabah and Sarawak

Sheriff

unifi Mobile - Introducing new payment channel at PayNow which only available in Sabah and Sarawak

Here's what you need to know about the latest payment channel PayNow (Only available in Sabah and Sarawak)

1. Where can I pay my unifi Mobile bills?
You can now pay for your unifi Mobile bills at PayNow. There are also other various ways of making bill payment for your unifi Mobile such as through internet banking, autopay, self-care, walk-in and over the counter payment and ATM/CDM.

2. What is the payment mode accepted at PayNow ?
We only accept cash payment at PayNow.

3. Where is the available location for PayNow?
Available at selected participating dealer outlets in East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) only.

4. Will I able to make payment for my old outstanding WiMax bill at TAD?
We’re sorry. We only allow bill payment for unifi Mobile Postpaid plans.

5. Can I do an upfront payment, IR roaming deposit and credit limit deposit at PayNow?
At the moment, we only accept upfront payment, foreigner deposit and bill payment at PayNow .

signature.png

1 REPLY 1
Sheriff

Re: unifi Mobile - Introducing new payment channel at PayNow which only available in Sabah and Saraw

6. Will the PayNow payment transaction be updated real-time?
Yes.

7. Whom should we contact if there are any queries/disputes on the PayNow transaction?
You can verify at the respective PayNow outlet, call TM100 or through Live Chat.

8. What do we need to prepare to arrange for my bill payment at PayNow?
All you need is to provide us with your unifi account number and payment amount at the counter.

9. How do you know if the payment through PayNow is successful?
Your receipt will be screenshot and send by WhatsApp by PayNow outlet as per your request. Customer needs to share the mobile number for the agent to send the receipt. Please keep the receipt for future reference (if any). You will also be notified through SMS and email for a successful payment transaction. Sample receipt:

paynow receipt.jpg

signature.png