cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi Mobile - Online Exclusive #LEBIHLEBIHCASHBACK

Highlighted
Sheriff

unifi Mobile - Online Exclusive #LEBIHLEBIHCASHBACK

Great news!! Starting on the 11 July until 3 August 2019, there's special cashback for a period of five (5) months on all new subscriptions of Unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my. So, hurry and subscribe to our unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my now!

Please scroll down a little and check out the FAQs for more info.

signature.png

2 REPLIES 2
Sheriff

Re: Unifi Mobile - Online Exclusive #LEBIHBEST #LEBIHLEBIHCASHBACK

FAQ

Tell me more about the unifi Mobile Cashback Online Exclusive Campaign.

We’re happy to announce that we’re offering a special cashback for a period of five (5) months on all new subscriptions of our unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my.

When is the campaign period?

This campaign will run from 11 July to 3 August 2019. So, hurry and subscribe to our unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my now!

Who is eligible to participate in this campaign?

The campaign is open to all new subscribers of our unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my only.

This is interesting! Can you guide me on how can I enjoy this special promo?

Easy! Just simply follow the steps below to participate:

Step 1
Login to https://unifi.com.my/personal/mobile/postpaid to subscribe to unifi Mobile Postpaid plans.

Step 2
Once you’ve selected the unifi Mobile Postpaid plan of your choice, choose your preferred SIM delivery method; either directly to your doorstep or self-collect at any TMpoint outlets near you.

Step 3
Once you’ve activated your SIM, the discount (cashback) will be reflected in your monthly bill statement for five (5) consecutive months!

I’m interested! However, can I sign up from other online portal?

Sorry, that won’t work! This promotion is exclusively for customers who subscribe to our unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my

When is the last date for me to be eligible for the cashback?

All subscriptions to any plans of unifi Mobile Postpaid via unifi.com.my must be made during the campaign period i.e. from 11 July to 3 August 2019.

Your SIM must be activated within 11 July to 15 September 2019. Just ensure that you pay your monthly bills on-time to enjoy the cashback for five (5) months.

How will I receive my cashback?

Your cashback will be reflected as discount in your unifi Mobile monthly bill statement for five (5) consecutive months.

Just ensure that you pay your monthly bills on-time to enjoy the cashback for five (5) months.

signature.png

Sheriff

Re: Unifi Mobile - Online Exclusive #LEBIHBEST #LEBIHLEBIHCASHBACK

What if I am not paying my monthly bills consistently?

If you fail to pay your monthly bills on-time, this will definitely affect your cashback.

For example, if you pay your September bill after the due date, your cashback will automatically be cancelled in the coming months.

What are the unifi Mobile Postpaid plans available under this campaign and how much cashback I can get?

We have a variety of plans for you. Just choose from any of the following:

Plans Cashback Amount
Unifi Mobile 99 RM 20 off x 5 months
Unifi Mobile 59 RM 12 off x 5 months
Unifi Mobile 39 RM 8 off x 5 months
Unifi Mobile 29 RM 6 off x 5 months
Unifi Mobile 19 RM 4 off x 5 months

Is this campaign applicable to new subscriptions of unifi Mobile #BEBAS?

This promotion is only applicable for subscriptions of our unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my.

What is the difference between unifi Mobile #BEBAS and unifi Mobile Postpaid plan?

The unifi Mobile #BEBAS is our prepaid mobile service. Please note that this cashback promotion is only applicable for subscriptions of our unifi Mobile Postpaid plans via unifi.com.my.

I am currently subscribing to one of your unifi Mobile Postpaid plans. Will I be eligible to receive the cashback?

Unfortunately, no. This promotion is not applicable for existing unifi Mobile Postpaid customers.

Who should I contact if I need any assistance or service inquiry?

• Easy, feel free to reach us via our digital channels such as:
    • Live Chat via mobilecare@unifi app (available on Google Play/Apple Store)
    • Live Chat via https://mobile.unifi.com.my/customer/starthere
    • Facebook at facebook.com/weareunifi
    • Twitter at @helpmeunifi.

You can also visit any of the TMpoint outlets nationwide for further assistance.

signature.png