unifi Mobile™ x Boboiboy Movie 2 Flash Deal

Retired Sheriff

unifi Mobile™ x Boboiboy Movie 2 Flash Deal

Picture1.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Retired Sheriff

Re: unifi Mobile™ x Boboiboy Movie 2 Flash Deal

FAQ

What is the Boboboi Flash Deal campaign?

We’re happy to announce that, we’re offering a special reward exclusive for a new subscription of our unifi Mobile™ Postpaid 59plan or unifi Mobile™ Postpaid 99 plan via unifi.com.my.

When is the campaign period?

• The campaign will run from 25 July 2019 to 6 August 2019.
  • So hurry and grab your chance to subscribe to our unifi Mobile™ 59 plan or unifi Mobile™ 99plan via unifi.com.my now!

Who is eligible for this campaign?

This campaign is open to all new subscriptions of our unifi Mobile™ 59 plan or unifi Mobile™ 99plan via unifi.com.my only.

This is interesting! Can you guide me on how to participate in this campaign?

• It’s very simple. All you need to do is subscribe to unifi Mobile™ 59 plan or unifi Mobile™ 99plan via unifi.com.my.
  • Only applicable for unifi Mobile™ 59plan or unifi Mobile™ 99 plan.

What are the exclusive rewards offered under this campaign?

During this campaign period, we will be giving away 4x of Boboiboy The Movie E-tickets screening from 8/8- 16/9 at TGV cinema of your choice for subscriptions to our unifi Mobile™ 59plan or unifi Mobile™ 99plan.

How will you select the winners?

We will select the winners based on every 5th successful unifi Mobile™ 59 plan or unifi Mobile™ 99 registration via unifi.com.my

How will I know if I am selected as one of the winners and how do I get the tickets?

If you’re selected as one of the winners, you will receive an email with 4 Etickets Boboiboy The Movie after the campaign ended.

Where I can use the ticket?

Good news for you, the E-tickets can be used at any TGV cinema of your choice. Terms & condition applies per screening of the cinema.

Are these tickets include 3D Glass, Couple Seat & Special Halls: Premier & MX4D

These tickets are valid for Normal seat only. (Excluding 3D Glass, Couple Seat & Special Halls: Premier & MX4D)

Can I exchange the tickets to cash?

Tickets are not refundable and exchangeable for cash.

Is there an expiry date for the tickets?

Your Boboiboy The Movie E-tickets will be screening from 8/8- 16/9 at any TGV cinema of your choice. 

Who should I contact if I need any assistance or service inquiry?