cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi TV - DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, BLOOM

Sheriff

unifi TV - DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, BLOOM

Hello Everyone,

RED by HBO, BabyFirst, Blue Ant Entertainment, Blue Ant Extreme, Bloomberg TV & PlayBox HD

channel will discontinue its services commencing 1st September 2019 (Sunday). This will impact all unifi TV subscribers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Logo RED unifi TV.JPG

More details may refer these FAQ.

Cool!

luvangel footer.png

16 REPLIES 16
Sheriff

Re: unifi TV - DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, B

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) ON DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABY FIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, BLOOMBERG TV AND PLAYBOX HD CHANNELS

1 )  What are the channels that will no longer be available on unifi TV?

Starting 1 Sept 2019, the following channels will no longer be available on unifi TV:
       1. RED by HBO (Ch. 221)
       2. BabyFirst (Ch. 561)
       3. Blue Ant Entertainment (Ch. 473)
       4. Blue Ant Extreme (Ch. 474)

2.   Why are those channels no longer available on unifi TV?

This exercise is in line with our effort to streamline our content offerings to provide the best quality of     experience to our customers in line with the content industry evolution. Stay tuned as we continue serving you with more exciting content on unifi TV.

3)  Who will be affected with these channels removal?

The unifi TV customers who will be affected with the channels removal are:
        1.  Ala Carte channel subscribers (unifi & Broadband)
        2.  unifi TV subscribers (unifi, Broadband, Broadband for BIZ, HoTES & Hospitality)
        3.  unifi PlayTV app users

4)  Will there be new channels to be included in unifi TV Pack as replacement for the channels?

unifi TV will continue to offer the best of content offerings to our customers. Unfortunately, replacement channel does not apply to this discontinuation exercise.

luvangel footer.png

New-in-Town ✪

Re: unifi TV - DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, B

every channel removed or discoutinued, the subscription fee should be reduce too...the channel list keep on shrinking and later on same list as mytv...at least replace the channel with other...come on tm!

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

ZooMoo HD is not Carried by any Starhub TV Providers and copyright problems, due to discontinuation of Blue ant entertainment and Blue ant Extreme by Unifi TV Team. (p. s. I'm a Admin) 

Contributing Citizen ✪

0933AD51-5960-4CED-A365-CC370C977D2C.jpegAs this is the final week from these channels to commence its broadcasting on unifi TV, the screenshot from unifi playTV app shows the final TV programming before end its telecasts on Sep 1, 2019.

Meanwhile, the Playbox VOD channel’s content is almost unavailable to watch as it also ready to end its service on Sep 1, 2019.

FYI, 3 of the channels (Blue Ant’s Entertainment & Extreme, RED by HBO) are my favourites. Sadly those will be gone, you will be missed :’)

Please, at least replace ‘em with more world-class channels in near future.

New-in-Town ✪

Channel sudah kurang, harga pon patut kurang 

Contributing Citizen ✪

Since I've subscribed, this is the second time UnifiTV has taken out channels without providing a replacement channels. If by doing so, why would we the subscribers still have to pay the same amount every month? The main reason for me get Unifi is that it have UnifiTV and internet package as I hate to pay for internet (Streamyx) and Astro. Seemed that I may have to change to other internet provider and get Astro back again.
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

You keep removing channel and yet we still paying the same price for all the channels, please reduce the price of packages we're currently paying!!! 

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

BabyFirst has been Ceased broadcasting. We got a new update of 3rd version of Unifi TV GUI, EPG on Live TV, VOD, Apps are Unifi TV packs, I-contest and more. Also, Disney XD HD, Cartoon network HD and CNN international HD is available soon (P. S.  I'm admin.) 

Contributing Citizen ✪

I actually love red by hbo. Welp, time to terminate rm50 paid subscription.