cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi TV - DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, BLOOM

New-in-Town ✪

Re: unifi TV - DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, B

Why are we paying the same amount for fewer channels? STOP HIDING BEHIND PR ANSWERS of

"The monthly charges of unifi TV Packs reflect the bundled value for the group of entertainment category channels, not by the value of individual channels. Hence, there will be no rebate given to customers following the discontinuation of these channels." 

THE VALUE IS GREATLY REDUCED when you remove so many channels, especially when we watch those channels everyday. Individual channels make up the bundle!!! So many channels removed without any new channels introduced within a span of a year.  Your PR answers is BS and you know it. 

Bottomline, you are shortchanging your customers!!!

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

unifi TV - REVIVAL OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME

(I'm admin) 4 channels has been revival! Because of popular demand till further notice,  replaced by Cartoon Network HD, CNN International HD, E! Entertainment HD and KBS World HD.

@LuvAngelz 

Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: unifi TV - REVIVAL OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME

Revive until 1st October?

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: unifi TV - REVIVAL OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME

Yes,  it was until Oct 1st. Thanks. (P. S.  I'm admin) 

Contributing Citizen ✪

oh no.. where else can i get my J-drama fix...

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

No problem! (I'm admin) 

New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: unifi TV - DISCONTINUATION OF RED BY HBO, BABYFIRST, BLUE ANT ENTERTAINMENT, BLUE ANT EXTREME, B

You should not reduce the channels, if that's the case then we the customers should be able to cancel the subscription. These channels are one reason I choose unifi, and promised 100mb but still not upgraded after one year.

If a customer decided to cancel then get charged for the rest of the subscription but when Unifi decided to cancel a channel does not compensate us but we have to be supportive.