cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi TV - REMOVAL OF SONY CHANNEL HD (CH. 457) & MUTV HD (CH. 711)

Highlighted
Sheriff

unifi TV - REMOVAL OF SONY CHANNEL HD (CH. 457) & MUTV HD (CH. 711)

Hi there,

We regret to inform that Sony Channel HD (CH 457)and MUTV HD (CH 711) will end its broadcast starting 1 st June 2019  as TM no longer holds the broadcast rights to the content on the channel.

1.png    2.png

The affected unifi TV customers are:

• Ala Carte channel subscribers (unifi & broadband)
  • unifi TV subscribers (unifi, broadband for BIZ, HoTES & Hospitality)
  • unifi Play TV subscribers

kudos.png

1 REPLY 1
Sheriff

Re: unifi TV - REMOVAL OF SONY CHANNEL HD (CH. 457) & MUTV HD (CH. 711)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) ON DISCONTINUATION OF NOW INTERNATIONAL & NOW CHINESE DRAMA CHANNELS

1. What are the channels that will no longer be available on unifi TV?

Effective 15 November 2019, the following channels will no longer be available on unifi TV:

• Now International (Ch. 231)
  • Now Chinese Drama (Ch. 238)

2. Why are those channels no longer available on unifi TV?

The channels will be discontinued due to change of content direction by the content provider to end the broadcast of these channels. Stay tuned as we continue to serve our customers with more exciting content on unifi TV.

3. Who will be affected with these channels removal?

The unifi TV customers who will be affected are:

• Ala Carte channel subscribers (unifi & Broadband)
  • unifi TV subscribers (unifi, Broadband, Broadband for BIZ, HoTES & Hospitality)
  • unifi PlayTV app users

4. Why am I still being charged when the channels no longer available?

We apologise for the inconveniences. It happens due to system limitations. Rest assured that we will make the necessary billing adjustment.

5. Will there be new channels to be included in unifi TV Pack as replacement for the channels?

unifi TV will continue to offer the best of content offerings to our customers. Unfortunately, the replacement of channel does not apply to this discontinuation exercise.

6. Is there any clause or terms that state TM can remove any channels from its unifi TV platform?

• Each unifi TV Pack is governed by unifi TV Packs Subscription Terms and Conditions (T&C).
  • You may refer to Clause 9 (Cancellation, Suspension or Delay) which indicates such term of modifying package.

CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR DELAY

• TM reserves the rights at all time to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or delay the subscription of unifi TV Packs or any channels available in the unifi TV Packs. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination, modification, suspension or delay by TM shall not entitle the Subscriber to any replacement of unifi TV Packs or channels, claim or compensation against TM for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Subscriber as a direct or indirect result of such action by TM.

7. Can I get a rebate on unifi TV Pack monthly charges since TM will be discontinuing Now International & Now Chinese Drama channels, in which I watch for free when I’m subscribing to unifi TV pack?

The monthly charges of unifi TV Packs reflect the bundled value for the group of entertainment category channels, not by the value of individual channels. Hence, there will be no rebate given to customers following the discontinuation of these channels.

8. Who do I contact if I need further info or inquiries?

Feel free to contact us via TM customer service channel list as below:

• Customer Portal (https://unifi.com.my)
  • Apps (myunifi)
  • Social Media
    - Facebook : facebook.com/weareunifi
    - Twitter : @helpmeunifi
  • Live chat (via myunifi app or unifi.com.my/chat)
  • Call – TM Contact Centre at 100
  • Visit any TMpoint outlets nationwide.

kudos.png