cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi Your World

unifi Your World

Hi there awesome people!

I am back, with some great news. Any of you wanted to save up to RM200 per month, of course on your broadband, mobile and entertainment?

Then you have come to the right place. Introducing, unifi Your World!

Read also ->unifi Your World Mobile 99

unifiworld.PNG

Million ringgit question, what is unifi Your World?

This is a convergence solution offered by unifi for you to get the best of home broadband, mobile broadband and entertainment for amazing price.

It means that with this unifi can serve you anytime anywhere, home (unifi home + mesh wifi) or outside (unifi mobile unlimited call, sms and data), TV (unifi TV) or streaming (unifi Plus Box), you name it.

Okay so what is the offering?

new price.png

Looks good, isn't it? The amount of saving that you could achieve.

Interesting. Now where can I apply this?

If you are interested with these offerings then you can head up to unifi portal or just one click to the link below. Aha!

https://unifi.com.my/unifiyourworld 

What do you waiting for? Come and be among the first to grab this offer!

Wohoo!

Other things that you should know about unifi Your World

• New customer & existing customer can grab this offering.
  • The price is for 24 months only, and after that the price will be as follows;
Plan 30 100 300 500 800
Promotional Price 198 208 228 278 378
Price after 24 Months 208 248 258 308 408

• Only 500 & 800 will get free 2 unit of Deco M9 (worth 999) and if you want to add on the mesh wifi the price will be RM15/month (Deco M4) and RM35/month (Deco M9) for 24 months.
  • All the package comes with 24 months contract.
  • You can read all the FAQs here and the Terms and Conditions here.

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Re: unifi Your World

why speed 30Mbps and 100Mbps very expensive. before this, 30Mbps with ultimate pack only RM149 and 100Mbps only RM189.

Contributing Citizen ✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

why speed 30Mbps and 100Mbps very expensive. before this, 30Mbps with ultimate pack only RM149 and 100Mbps only RM189.

I think its because the new pakej is bundled w other product as well

Upholding Citizen ✪

Memang mahal harga Unifi sekarang ni, dulu hanya RM149 sebulan dengan white box, sekarang harga dah meningkat banyak 

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I've had this question previously. Based on explanation by the respective employee, the price is included unifi mobile. Example 100Mbps (RM 129) + ultimate pack & plus box (RM 60 if not mistaken) + unifi mobile (usually RM 99). After discount, paid unifi mobile 59 instead of 99 and additional discount because we took all (Internet + TV Content + mobile). Not remember how much the discount. But the bottom line, all togher is cheaper if you subscribe withi this package instead of separated or with other provider.

BUt above is my understanding. Probably you can asked and share your understanding here. Hihihi..sharing is caring.