cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[unifiTV]: East Meets West On-Demand Entertainment Exclusive for unifi's Subscribers

SOLVED
Highlighted
Mayor

[unifiTV]: East Meets West On-Demand Entertainment Exclusive for unifi's Subscribers

Hello everyone,

East meets West on-demand entertainment Exclusive for unifi subscribers

Varnam Plus STB & Non-STB

East Meet Varnam.jpg

Aneka Plus STB & Non-STB

East Meet Aneka.jpg

Ruby Plus STB & Non-STB

East Meet Ruby.jpg

Ultimate STB & Non-STB

East Meet Ultimate.jpg

Download BBC Player & Dimsum free trial now!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: [unifiTV]: East Meets West On-Demand Entertainment Exclusive for unifi's Subscribers

FAQs for Dimsum

What is dimsum?

Dimsum is a video-on-demand service providing the best Asian content, including premiere and simulcast of dramas, variety, entertainment shows and more from the biggest Asian broadcasters and producers.

How to enjoy dimsum?

•  Step 1: Connect your device to your unifi broadband home network for the first time
  • Step 2: Visit www.dimsum.my/welcome or download the Dimsum app via Google Play Store / Apple App Store.
  • Step 3: select “Register to Activate” and select unifi auto billing as the payment option
  •  Step 4: Start watching on dimsum

How much dimsum charging monthly?

unifi subscribers get to enjoy 90 days free trial. Thereafter, will be charged at RM10 a month (normal price at RM13.90 a month) via unifi/broadband auto billing.

Any promotion offers for unifi & broadband customer who subscribe to dimsum?

unifi subscribers get to enjoy 90 days free trial. Thereafter, will be charged at RM10 a month (normal price at RM13.90 a month) via unifi/broadband auto billing.

How many device can use dimsum for 1 account?

Each subscription allows access up to 5 devices concurrently.

How do I terminate my TM-DIMSUM account/ subscription?

• For android and Web users: Go to My Account/ Subscription History > Cancel
  • For iOS users: Go to Setting > App Store > Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > Cancel
  • For MAC and PC users: Open iTunes > Account > View my Account > Enter password or Touch ID (MAC) & Account page, scroll to Setting > Manage Subscriptions > Cancel Subscription
  • Free cancellation at least 3 days before trials expires.

FAQs for BBC Player

What is BBC Player?

• The BBC Player is a service where you can stream and/or download the very best programmes from BBC’s wide range of channels, and it let you enjoy the ground breaking drama, natural history, factual and children’s programmes from BBC First, BBC Earth, BBC Lifestyle, BBC Brit and CBeebies channels.
  • You can access BBC Player online or using the BBC Player app on your smartphone or tablet.

How to enjoy BBC Player?

Unifi TV Ultimate Pack Subscribers

• Step 1: Connect your device to your unifi home network the first time.
  • Step 2: Visit www.player.bbc.com or download the BBC Player app via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
  • Step 3: Sign in and start watching contents on BBC Player

unifi broadband Subscribers (Non Ultimate Pack)

• Step 1: Connect your device to your unifi broadband home network at the first time.
  • Step 2: Visit www.player.bbc.com or download the BBC Player app via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
  • Step 3: Click “Sign In Now”
  • Step 4: One more step – start a free trial of 30 days! by clicking “Ok, let’s go”. Then, you can either start a free trial or subscriber to BBC Player.
  • Step 5: Enjoy our selection of brilliantly educational, entertaining, inspiring and irreverent British programmes for the whole family.

How much BBC Player charging monthly?

• unifi TV Ultimate Pack subscribers will get complementary access to BBC Player
  • For non-Ultimate Pack subscriber, all unifi broadband subscribers can now access BBC Player for free for 30 days. Thereafter, subscription is priced at RM10 a month.

Any promotion offers for unifi & broadband customer who subscriber to BBC Player?

• unifi TV Ultimate Pack subscribers will get complementary access to BBC Player
  • For non-Ultimate Pack subscriber, all unifi broadband subscribers can now access BBC Player for free for 30 days. Thereafter, subscription is priced at RM10 a month.

How many device can use BBC Player for 1 account?

Each subscription allows access BBC Player online or using the BBC Player app on your smartphone or tablet without limitation

How do I terminate my BBC Player account/ subscription?

LIVE chat with TM customer service at http://unifi.com.my or visit to TMpoints for customer service assistance.