cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New residential area coverage

0 Kudos

New residential area coverage

Hi, im Sulaiman and subscribed Unifi for 4 years. Recently i moved to new house at newly developed area where there are no Unifi Coverage yet. I have suggestion that TM to install fiber cable to new area where some of the residence request because in my opinion for Unifi to gather certain number of subsriber are not making any sense for new develope area due to several reason. 1st, for current situation and foward, new area without access to internet is a huge backslash because the demand and dependencies for the service getting more critical in the future to come. 2nd, when there are no fix cable for internet access, most of the early bird residence choose wireless connection from various provider. This will reduce Unifi cable potential subscribers because people have various alternative before Unifi cable availiable. 3rd, Unifi subscriber like me have to terminate their subscribe from old residence to move and this also reduce unifi user some more as per point no.2. Therefore, i suggest Unifi install their fiber optic cable to new area and have more subsribers due to less option in earlier stages. I hope to hear Unifi services in my new residential area soonest.Thank you.