Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have excess payment and deposit paid, when will you refund it?

After service cancellation, if you have made any excess payment or there is deposit paid, you can request refund for it to be transferred to any bank account in Malaysia. Please wait till the following month's bill is generated to show the final amount, and you can request for refund according to the statement.


Follow these simple steps:


STEP 1 : Visit self care portal at


STEP 2 : Click 'Contact Us' and fill up your personal information and bank details (Bank Name, Account Number & Account Name)


STEP 3 : Submit the form and we will acknowledge receipt of the form within 24 hours.


We will process your refund request immediately, please note it may take up to 90 days for the process to complete. We appreciate your patience and understanding.