Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate your streaming app now!

remstr
Mayor

Activate your streaming app now!

Hi there!

Calling all Ultimate Pack users! Activate your streaming app yet? I am sure you guys had already received a sms to activate them.

Don't know how? No worries, I will share with you the steps.

First, please make sure you are an Ultimate Pack user. If you are Aneka, Ruby, or Varnam you can upgrade your pack first.

1. Visit https://activate.unifi.com.my/ott/default.aspx and click on Activate now.

OTT2.PNG

2. You need to fill up more info here such as your unifi username (xxxx@unifi), your app selection, user ID (phone number), email address and then request the OTP and fill up the OTP once you get them.

OTT3.PNG

And the OTP SMS should look exactly like this (from 66555)

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 11.17.15 AM.jpeg

3. You are almost there. Click on Proceed to confirm.

OTT.PNG

4. Done, you can start viewing at 1st October 2021. If you cannot see the app on your homepage, you can always download them via Play Store and login with your credentials.

OTT1.PNG

52 REPLIES 52
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Activate your streaming app now!

admin...already activate at 24 September 2021. i choose lionsgate play and Zee5.

remstr
Mayor

Nice @al-walid99 ,

Wait tomorrow ya.

al-walid99

admin...thanks to Unifi tv team and TM, bcoz give we subscribers OTT apps for free..

remstr
Mayor

Terima kasih kepada you guys juga sebab banyak membantu memeriahkan board unifi TV ini.

@al-walid99 @Loh123 

mrkay
New-in-Town ✪

I read on online media like Amanz, SoyaCincau and lowyat.net saying can choose amazon prime for ultimate pack. Why amazon prime don't have in the option list?

al-walid99

Prime Video and TVBAnywhere+ you need subscribe with ala-carte.

TM give Lionsgate Play for Free, than you need choose iqiyi or viu or simply south or Zee5.

mrusyidi
Contributing Citizen ✪

"Something went wrong with your unifi account.Call TM 100 for help."

This page pop up everytime I insert my unifi id. Call 100 they are clueless, keep transferring me to technical dept and sales dept. i have no outstanding bill. Anyone face the same problem?

azazral
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Tried to activate. But received the OTP 3 hours after the request.

4 attempts already and still same. 

How to activate now ? Huhu...

Abzahidi
New-in-Town ✪✪

Dah activated. Tp xboleh nak daftar sebab xada id unifi. Yg ada email, apple, facebook. Unifi xada.