New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: Animax HD

Why😢

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Ja6 wrote:

Why😢

As for now, let's hope that Unifi TV will bring Aniplus Asia HD as this channel is the only chance to arrive at Unifi TV platform (not owned by Astro)

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Is Animax HD non-exclusive rights?

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@YeeHoubackup wrote:

Is Animax HD non-exclusive rights?

Need to ask @Loh123 for the information. So far as I receive astro stills own exclusive right for this channel.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Unifi TV can try to negotiate with KC Global Media to launch Gem HD on the platform and see whether the deal can extend to other sister channels like AXN HD, Animax HD and ONE HD. This was the strategy used by Unifi TV when they launched Sony Channel HD and Animax HD back then.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Loh123 wrote:

Unifi TV can try to negotiate with KC Global Media to launch Gem HD on the platform and see whether the deal can extend to other sister channels like AXN HD, Animax HD and ONE HD. This was the strategy used by Unifi TV when they launched Sony Channel HD and Animax HD back then.

I don't think Unifi TV will use this strategy anymore as they can now replace it by launching Aniplus Asia HD (almost 100%) due to no broadcasting rights with astro now.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@VYK wrote:

Any chance for keeping Animax HD?

New Re:Zero coming soon, if it just ceased like that my brain will trembles...

After two years of cessation, this channel is officially returned.

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@Loh123 wrote:

They bring huge success, Animax HD is officially back and a new sister channel. Gem HD. Now lets see if Unifi TV can bring AXN HD and ONE HD too.

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

they already bring AXN.... we just need to wait for ONE now.
Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

I don't think Unifi TV will bring in ONE HD due to enough of Korean drama content, maybe? We got K+ HD, TVN HD and TVN Movies HD.