Animax HD

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Animax HD

@Lenon1 If they bring in ONE, it will be included as part of Ultimate Pack. ONE has the most expensive drama series and variety shows. So... 😅

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Also, I don't know what we can expect with Arirang. 😅 Kinda reminds me of Phoenix Chinese Channel, but this one is Korean based.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Although they did not bring in ONE HD, I'm glad that Unifi TV contract with KC Global Media for bringing Animax HD sister channels like Gem HD and AXN HD. Thanks Unifi TV.

wilsonlow
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Yes, Animax HD will relaunch on unifi TV on Oct 1 2021

Lenon1
Upholding Citizen ✪

@wilsonlow wrote:

Yes, Animax HD will relaunch on unifi TV on Oct 1 2021

And, Astro is going to cease Animax HD starting 1st January 2022, luckily Unifi TV still have Animax HD.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Soon, we may expect Unifi TV to launch ONE HD (CH 461) as part of Ultimate Pack. Need to wait and see for a while! 

Rapter
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Lets hope that Unifi TV will keep Animax without making any changes again & Astro might sometimes revive Animax after sometime if enough subscribers demand for the channel. Also Animax should focus on introducing a dual audio feature for their anime programmes.

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

last time i can watch animax in playtv. several days ago i saw it need to "subscribe".  why?
its already become premium channel?

p/s. of course today it is free view until 12/02 because TM "says sorry" for the recent interruption.
hihihi.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Animax and GEM are part of Ultimate Pack, so... 😅

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

ahhhh.. i see. so before this when i can watch it without need to subscribe because a miracle eh?

after that the miracle has been pulled back because i am poor, didn't have extra money to subsribe premium channel / ultimate pack Smiley Sad