cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one know why I cannot sign in to playtv from internet explorer 11 anymore, since 3 Mar 2020?

SOLVED
jb4434
Contributing Citizen ✪

Any one know why I cannot sign in to playtv from internet explorer 11 anymore, since 3 Mar 2020?

It keep popping up with this notification "We are in the midstmigrating you account, in the meantime, please use previous website to login. Click Here to redirect"  But the"click here" actually bring you to a dud site, (which I think its their new website, which doesn't work).

save 1.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
remstr
Mayor

Re: Any one know why I cannot sign in to playtv from internet explorer 11 anymore, since 3 Mar 2020?

@jb4434 wrote:

It keep popping up with this notification "We are in the midstmigrating you account, in the meantime, please use previous website to login. Click Here to redirect"  But the"click here" actually bring you to a dud site, (which I think its their new website, which doesn't work).

save 1.JPG

Hi there @jb4434 ,

It looks like your account still not migrated to the new platform. No worries, you can livechat and ask them to migrate your account (expedite the process).

In the meantime, can you login via app?

jb4434
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Any one know why I cannot sign in to playtv from internet explorer 11 anymore, since 3 Mar 2020?

Thks remstr

They have since informed that Unifi TV cannot be access via desktop anymore. Either use the app, which is crazy for the screen size of your mobile, or subscribe with the box, which is money not too well spent.  Tighthening of the noose. Or maybe not enough budget to make the new platform compatiable with Windows/Mac?

karimselamat
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

your problem already been discussed here mate:

https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/unifi-TV/unifi-play-tv-via-web-browser/td-p/30101/jump-to/first-un...

the source of this problem is from the TM itself.

they simply closed down or did not want users to watch it via internet browsers.

its already more than a year since this problem occured and TM seems like didn't want to fixed or launch it.

well, what can i say, TM, always nuts since dialup era.