BBC Player Ala Carte

WhiteInk79
Contributing Citizen ✪

BBC Player Ala Carte

I can't seem to find the link or option to subscribe to BBC Player ala carte. I tried signing in with my unifi ID for the 30-day bbc player trial but it says my account is inactive. How do I subscribe for the ala carte option? 

7 REPLIES 7
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: BBC Player Ala Carte

BBC player is premium application for ultimate pack user. you can subscribe by ala carte if you are not ultimate subscribers. RM10/ month.

Ejah89
Sheriff

Hi, @WhiteInk79,  all subscribers of unifi TV’s Ultimate Pack can access BBC Player for free while all unifi subscribers can enjoy a free 30-day trial. The pricing Plan is RM 10/month. More details, refer here https://unifi.com.my/tv/tv-apps/bbc-player Smiley Happy

Kasmaini

If you are unifi TV Ultimate Pack user,you will get free BBC Player but if you not a unifi TV Customer you may subscribe it via ala carte for RM10/month with unifi

WhiteInk79
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes I know that. But I cant seem to find the way to subscribe. It keeps bringing me to bbc player website, when I try to sign in, it says my account is inactive. How am I supposed to proceed with rm10 subscription? 

WhiteInk79
Contributing Citizen ✪

I am well aware of all that. My problem is, I can't seem to find way to subscribe to RM10 plan even though I have clicked the link.

The first thing I need to do is sign in with my Unifi Id right? But it says my account is inactive. Means I can't even sign in properly into bbc player app. Means I cant subscribe to rm10 plan.

al-walid99

open TM website to subscribe BBC player by ala carte.

please don't open BBC player website. or you can call 100, cs will teach you how you can subscribe bbc player by ala carte.

Kasmaini

You may activate the BBC Player from RM10/month via activate.unifi.com.my ok