BBC player.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

BBC player.

admin...why i cant play any movies or series on bbc player. i am ultimate pack subscribers since 2 years. i connect with unifi for play this apps on unifi plus box 4k. but when i want play i need subscribe this apps for RM10/ month.

Before this all unifi ultimate subscribers get free this apps.

Admin can you explain why ultimate subscribers need pay it RM10/ month.

10 REPLIES 10
remstr
Mayor

Re: BBC player.

Hi there @al-walid99 ,

It should still be free. No worries, pm me your unifi TV ID and let me check.

al-walid99

admin..i already pm you.

if admin can help me, thankz alot. since in 2 years i subscribe ultimate pack cant play bbc player.

noeldass
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, I just activated my Unifi Ultimate package over the weekend. I cannot seem to sign into BBC Player because everytime I try clicking on "sign in with Unifi", I get an error message saying I'm not connected to the Unifi network. This is ridiculous because I'm doing it from the Unifi play tv android box and am able to watch other programmes.'I've reached out to customer service via live chat and by calling 100 but neither have been helpful!

al-walid99

go to setting, and clear data for bbc player apps than restart ur unifi plus box. after restart, try to sign in bbc player. if you can't sign in bbc player, snap ur ip address on unifi plus box and error message on ur tv screen than email to help@tm.com.my

tm need to unblock ur ip dan id for success log in BBC Player.

Sharms
New-in-Town ✪

I am charged for BBC player twice yet I am not able to log in

Sharms
New-in-Town ✪

Is anyone going to reply to the above

al-walid99

please click clear data BBC player on ur unifi plus box, than restart ur unifi plus box. after restart, you need to clik sign in BBC player with unifi wifi.

if still can't log in BBC player, snap ur IP address on unifi plus box than email to help@unifi.com.my

Charanpal
New-in-Town ✪

I'm also having the same issue whereby when I sign in to BBC Player, it says I'm not connected to Unifi broadband. I've cleared the data and restarted my android tv box but no success. I even tried the same on my home PC and mobile phone which are both connected to my unifi WiFi router but I get the same error. I have logged a ticket to help@tm.net.my but they have suggested for me to contact BBC Asia instead. I am an Ultimate pack subscriber and can watch all the channels in my pack including LionsgatePlay except BBC Player. Is this an issue with my Unifi ID and IP address or do I need to contact BBC Asia? Pls help. TIA

Kasmaini

For this issue,you need to call 100 or LiveChat and ask about this issue to them