cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(CONFIRMED) New Channels To Be Launched On Oct 1

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Re: (CONFIRMED) New Channels To Be Launched On Oct 1

i think Luxury channel must be move out bcoz this channel lower views. replace with the Makeful HD. 

OTT apps, i think we need Discovery+. if unifi tv want bring Hbo Go Asia, they need add Hbo Group in the unifi tv. 

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@Loh123 wrote:

@Lenon1, @al-walid99, @CathanKing610, @AqFad Another wave of new channels and OTT apps are coming to Unifi TV platform. (Source: TM Newsroom)

"This development is expected to have minimal impact on users as unifi will be rolling out more content variety and streaming app partners in the next few months to ensure subscribers’ viewing needs are met.

As a leading content aggregator in Malaysia, unifi continuously strives in meeting the dynamic shift of consumers’ content consumption in line with the digital lifestyle. Stay tuned as unifi will be rolling out more content variety and streaming app partners in the next few months to ensure subscribers’ viewing needs are met."

Which channels and OTT apps you want to see soon? 

I need Bein Sports HD and Bein Sports Max HD into Unifi TV, Pheonix Group channels for Ruby Plus Pack ( this pack still needs more chinese channel), Discovery channels and History HD.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99, Luxe. TV is meant for Unifi TV Biz. A lot of jewellery and clothing shops in KL tune in to the channel 24/7. I'm not that certain that they will bring Makeful if they bring in Discovery and HBO channels.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Lenon1, I believe they will create a new pack special for Bein Sports channels since both channels are too expensive to be included in Ultimate Pack. Imagine they bundle both channels (Bein Sports and Bein Sports MAX) along with Bein Sports Connect. 

As for Chinese channels, the launch of TVBAnywhere+ could be a foreshadowing for upcoming TVB channels on Unifi TV. As for Discovery and A+E channels, we may need to wait for a little before they decide and launch.

Sze_kwong
Contributing Citizen ✪

What about F1? 

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

you can watching F1 on SPO TV2 but you need subscribe ultimate pack.

SPO TV1 and SPO TV2 beginning on October 2021.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Hmm...is it confirmed that SPOTV 2 will air F1? @al-walid99 

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

i am confirm, SPO TV2 will bring F1, SBK racing and UFC.

astro don't have SPO TV2 , that why astro make a new channel Astro Supersport 5 for bring F1 grand prix.

sulimc
New-in-Town ✪

That sounds like good news for F1 fans like me. But when I contact Unifi TV support, they say not confirmed about SPO TV2 having F1 and have to wait for announcement. Any official announcement link available?

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@sulimc wrote:

That sounds like good news for F1 fans like me. But when I contact Unifi TV support, they say not confirmed about SPO TV2 having F1 and have to wait for announcement. Any official announcement link available?

So far no. Pls wait for the launching of SPO TV 1 and SPO TV 2 HD channels tommorow.