cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open playtv@unifi in my Huawei Mediapad

Aut0pHyLaXiS
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Can't open playtv@unifi in my Huawei Mediapad

Can anyone share info on why I can't seem to have my playtv@unifi app open in my Huawei Mediapad M3 Lite? I have tried uninstall and reinstall the app but it still refuse to launch. Only days that I'm lucky, it will behave an open but that's like 1% of the time that I've tried using the app. I have reported to TM before but they still unable to give me a proper answer, just ask me to uninstall and retry Smiley Sad

7 REPLIES 7
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Can't open playtv@unifi in my Huawei Mediapad

unifi@play tv need google play service. you device have google play service or not. All huawei device don't have google play service. that why you can't play unifi@play tv. you need change other device.

Aut0pHyLaXiS
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Yes, mine has google play services. So, I don't think that's the reason.

Kasmaini

As what I know,Huawei devices cant use playtv@unifi because it need a Google Play Service.You may change to a new devices

al-walid99

All Huawei device can't play Unifi@play tv. You need change any tablet or device. If you have samsung tablet, this tablet run smooth unifi@play tv. Ipad also can play unifi@play tv.

Aut0pHyLaXiS
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

That's too bad then... unifi gonna lose a customer as I don't think I'll change my device just because playtv @unifi app can't be used on my Huawei tablet.

J0seY
Sheriff

Try to download playtv@unifi app via Huawei AppGallery.
MrsAda
Sheriff

Hi @Aut0pHyLaXiS, Yes, you may try to download, playtv@unifi app via Huawei AppGallery.