Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Cease transmission of Animax HD channel

SOLVED
Loh123
Upholding Citizen βœͺβœͺβœͺ

Re: Cease transmission of Animax HD channel

Interesting. I never hear this channel before. Maybe it's a new channel in Asia. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

hamano87
Contributing Citizen βœͺβœͺ

@al-walid99 wrote:

what...omg many favorite channel moving out from unifi tv.

IKR? Back then when I subscribed Astro, Animax is a part of their add-on packs so we need to pay extra to watch that. When Animax introduced in UnifiTV, I'm glad it is being a part of basic subsciption so we can watch anime any time without additional charges. Probably the latest hit anime series was One Punch Man in which I already watched the first season marathon and followed the latest season till it ends.

But now they want to end it... I regret not watching the episodes of other anime series featured in Animax during my free time on weekdays...

road-drum
Contributing Citizen βœͺ

Man, this channel just received proper sub/dub options in new Unifi TV app, and I have to wait until February to be able to access it. Now it's shutting down :/

And Re:zero new season is broadcasting on 2nd July... Guess I'm glad for not terminating my Astro subscription but Unifi TV is the only provider that gives HD version of Animax that I frequently watch on the go. looks like I have to unsubscribe my mobile Unifi TV since I only watch Animax on that account

farewell Animax HD. It was worth the journey

Rapter
Contributing Citizen βœͺβœͺβœͺ

Hi Mayor

So what was the exact reason to remove Animax HD? is it due to low viewship? I though this channel was quite popular since it shows anime 24x7. Is there any chance for it to be revived on Unifi TV??

suhardi72
Contributing Citizen βœͺ

please unifiTV, i really love Animax HD...me and my family love watch Jojo Bizzare Adventures and One Punch Man very much..dont know what channel to watch after this...we are very sad.

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen βœͺ

Why No chances for revive animax. (I'm admin)

VYK

LOL... so directly...

Re:zero The frozen bond up coming now, but we just only can cry at here...

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen βœͺ

@VYK wrote:

LOL... so directly...

Re:zero The frozen bond up coming now, but we just only can cry at here...

(I'm admin) Animax Miss You so Much.

VYK

BTW congrat so many new channel added😒

Rapter
Contributing Citizen βœͺβœͺβœͺ

Why was Animax HD got removed in the first place??