Come on TM that Satelite TV Provider already bring the Netflix platform to their Ulti and Ultra Box

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Come on TM that Satelite TV Provider already bring the Netflix platform to their Ulti and Ultra Box

Please TM bring on the Netflix A.S.A.P this year to unifi TV Platform almost 2 years we wait for it but until not still dont have any new about it.Really sad and disappointed with TM Services

3 REPLIES 3
TukulDigital
Sheriff

Re: Come on TM that Satelite TV Provider already bring the Netflix platform to their Ulti and Ultra

I believe unifi team will come out with something new, especially for Netflix. Let's together we wait for its. Ganbatte unifi.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Come on TM that Satelite TV Provider already bring the Netflix platform to their Ulti and Ultra

i think 1st April, something big surprise from unifi tv and TM.😆

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

@Kasmaini wrote:

Please TM bring on the Netflix A.S.A.P this year to unifi TV Platform almost 2 years we wait for it but until not still dont have any new about it.Really sad and disappointed with TM Services

And we still didn't have Awesome TV and TVS, well maybe I know what's the reason of it but, whatever.