cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could anybody tell us when playTV via browser is ready to watch as usual for all unifi TV user?

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Could anybody tell us when playTV via browser is ready to watch as usual for all unifi TV user?

Hey guys sorry to ask this question again.May I Know when playTV Browser is gonna be available to watch as usual?Come on TM you need to do a improvement and be like Astr* Go which is there already use the WEBTV Browser longer than this playTV unifi Browser

@remstr Could you give the answer to this situation?TQ

2 REPLIES 2
Fennec16
Sheriff

Re: Could anybody tell us when playTV via browser is ready to watch as usual for all unifi TV user?

Hi @Kasmaini .  I think we cannot watch the unifi TV contect/channel using browser. By the way, you can watch via app (playtv@unifi ) or Unifi TV Box.

anr077
Mayor

Re: Could anybody tell us when playTV via browser is ready to watch as usual for all unifi TV user?

@Kasmaini wrote:

Hey guys sorry to ask this question again.May I Know when playTV Browser is gonna be available to watch as usual?Come on TM you need to do a improvement and be like Astr* Go which is there already use the WEBTV Browser longer than this playTV unifi Browser

@remstr Could you give the answer to this situation?TQ

Hello @Kasmaini,

For now, unifi TV has not yet announced anything regarding playTV via browser. We will update here once they announce ya. Thank you for your interest