cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does 2022 unifi TV will add another new channel?

SOLVED
Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Does 2022 unifi TV will add another new channel?

Hi there just want to know hows about this new year does unifi TV will planning to bring the new channel like a Sports Channel that can broadcast the Live Football Matches,F1 and Tennis?I hope somebody can answer my question.Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Does 2022 unifi TV will add another new channel?

maybe one more streaming, Discovery+ can bring for unifi tv subscribers and Bein Sport Connect on unifi plus box.

MovieGuy
Upholding Citizen ✪

I hear will being 3-4 more big channels including sport chanel. And many more western big streaming app maybe also give free to subscriber. Maybe they make new package also. 

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Fuiyooh that was a great new hope unifi TV will have a great content on this new year

Lenon1
Upholding Citizen ✪

@Kasmaini wrote:

Fuiyooh that was a great new hope unifi TV will have a great content on this new year

Let's wait and see.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Kasmaini, @Lenon1, @MovieGuy  and @al-walid99, so far for sports, we may expect Bein Sports channels (including Bein Sports MAX) and/or Eurosports being added to Ultimate Pack or new pack(s) or they may bring in Bein Sports CONNECT app instead. I highly doubt whether Unifi TV will cross-carry Astro Supersports or Arena channels though (which hold the exclusive rights of F1, BWF, NBA and more). As for EPL, the official website hasn't posted the upcoming EPL broadcaster in Malaysia yet. Let's hope Unifi TV can at least acquire the non-exclusive rights of EPL on their current or new channels.

As for the learning channels, we can expect one or multiple of the following possibilities:

1. Discovery channels - Discovery, Discovery Science, Discovery Asia, Animal Planet (the rest of the sister channels like HGTV, TLC and AFN are optional)

2. A+E Network channels - History, H2, CI (and probably Lifetime)

3. More Rock Entertainment channels like Smithsonian Channel and Global Trekker

4. Discovery+ 

Also, the possibilities of new movies channels are: 

1. HBO channels

2. Unifi In-house movies channel(s)

3. A movies channel partnered with Lionsgate (and other studios)

4. HBO MAX

We should message the team and let them know which channel(s) we want the most. Thank you!

MovieGuy
Upholding Citizen ✪

Movie channel is good but dont think they get hbo. Hbo is exclusive astro unless they open up this year. 

for sports i hope they bring f1. 

and the big streaming apps and give us free or at good price

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

We hope that TM can bring the F1 into unifi TV