Download SPOTV NOW Apps

YouNee5
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Download SPOTV NOW Apps

Screenshot (2) 2022-05-19 120741_LI.jpgIMG20220519114712.jpg

I tried to download the SPOTV NOW apps on unifi Plus Box via Google Play but was unsuccesful. I don't want the Screen Mirroring method using the mobile phone. Streaming it direct via the unifi Plus Box is more convenient to me. Unifi community geeks out there can help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Fennec16
Sheriff

Re: Download SPOTV NOW Apps

Hi @YouNee5 . Customer can also download the app and stream on their smart devices (mobile phones, tablets, smart TVs), then log in using their unifi ID to enjoy the benefits entitled to their subscription.

But SPOTV NOW app is only available on mobile phones if i am not mistaken.

Alternatively, may contact live chat via Live Chat, tweet us @helpmeunifi, message at facebook.com/weareunifi (https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us) and they will finding a solution right away.

YouNee5
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

SPOTV is available on the Unifi TV Sports Channel. I found out after browsing the Sports Channel. It is available as SPOTV and SPOTV2. I didn't aware of this earlier because I hardly tune in to Sports Channel. However whether SPOTV is streaming it regularly  or intermittently, that I don't know. Sorry for my earlier message guys.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

So far SPOTV Now is still not available on Android TV Devices via Play Store and it just have on Mobile Phone and Tablet