Error code 26000

hansukeroma
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Error code 26000

Every time error will ask to restart network and Media Box. Already contacted customer service many times, they only say to restart network etc. But this does not resolve the issue. Error keeps popping up. Anyone having same problem? How to resolve?
17 REPLIES 17
hansukeroma
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Error code 26000 (unifi tv)

Have this error since registered in October 2019. Ask to restart network and Media Box. Already contacted customer service many times, they only say to restart network etc. But this does not solve the issue. Error keeps popping up. Anyone having same problem? Any ideas?

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Error code 26000

unifi_setup_tv_3.png

follow this pictures. maybe can solved ur error code.

hansukeroma
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Can't view ur pic

remstr
Mayor

i have approved the picture just now @hansukeroma @al-walid99 

hansukeroma
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@al-walid99 @remstr thanks for the help. My setting is already as of the picture given, nothing was changed. The error code 26000 is actually a Operation Failure, so I figured it could have been a faulty cable. Therefore, I tried changing the black Ethernet (RJ45) cable with a new one (old unifi cable with yellow head) to test it out. It's been 3 days, and no such error has appeared. I guess the black RJ45 that came with the package was faulty. Issue solved. Thanks again.

remstr
Mayor

i see @hansukeroma @al-walid99 ,

Well i hope others can benefited from your solution here. Smiley Happy

hansukeroma
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Error code 26000 (updated)

@remstr @al-walid99 

Just to update, steps I did last time mentioned on this post didn't last at all. After a while the issue occured again. Yesterday, I reached TM via chat after tried the Easyfix app, newly introduced channel for troubleshooting. It turned out that there were some problem with my LAN4 connection. Then live chat assistance had helped me through the fix process. For now no error popping up, its been 5 hours. TM asked to wait 1 day, if occurs agian only then to lodged report. Hope this helps.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @hansukeroma ,

Please let us know the updates ya.

hansukeroma
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi @remstr 

The error went away for 5-8 hours and came back again, the issue wasn't solved. So frustrating. Sometimes, I would restart the whole system several times (as recommended by TM), and it would last for 12 hours plus. Then the next day, the error would show up again, and I would have to do the restart process all over. I'm really out of ideas. Have contacted TM chat assistant so many times, they will only ask to restart the system, which doesn't solve the issue. I have emailed TM with a screenshot of the error, but there is still no feedback. Don't know how long I will tolerate this kind of services for RM147+ per month, quite disappointing.