cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotstar on Unifi Plus Box

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Hotstar on Unifi Plus Box

If you have UPB, you can download Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia from UPB google play store. just use google mail malaysia or you can change country on your gmail.

No need VPN.

Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia can watch from Unifi Plus Box.

1 June 2021, you can subscribe this apps or use astro id.

If you don't have Unifi Plus Box, you can addons RM20 in your unifi bill.

RM54.90/ Month for Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia.

12 REPLIES 12
dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Hotstar on Unifi Plus Box

@al-walid99 wrote:

If you have UPB, you can download Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia from UPB google play store. just use google mail malaysia or you can change country on your gmail.

No need VPN.

Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia can watch from Unifi Plus Box.

1 June 2021, you can subscribe this apps or use astro id.

If you don't have Unifi Plus Box, you can addons RM20 in your unifi bill.

RM54.90/ Month for Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia.

That's good news for Unifi TV Plus Box customers as they can now access to Disney+ Hotstar content, but what about white box customers? 

al-walid99

i am so sorry for the white box unifi customer, bcoz this box don't have google play store and google play service for download and running Hotstar Disney+ Malaysia.

They need unifi plus box or buy android tv or android box.

Evonne888
Contributing Citizen ✪

Strangely, Disney Hotstar app is not working today @ unifi tv box, after it has been working for months. Does anybody else have this issue?

al-walid99

i still can play disney+ Hotstar on unifi plus boc. if you still have problem, go to setting than click clear data on hostar apps. after that, restart ur unifi plus box. after restart, log in hotstar with ur id and password. maybe ur unifi plus box got bug.

MovieGuy
Upholding Citizen ✪

Disney+ on unifiTV wow!!!  

Evonne888
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thank you so much!!! I cleared data and the Disney Hotstar app now works! Thanks again!

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99, @Evonne888, @MovieGuy and @dammon23, I started using UPB back in August 2021, and most of the apps like HBO GO, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and TVBAnywhere+ work on the box. So far, only Netflix and Astro apps are not compatible with box.

al-walid99

we hope this year, unifi and TM team get certified unifi plus box for NETFLIX. i don't know why only NETFLIX can't play on UPB. All apps can play very smooth.

Ehsananzara
New-in-Town ✪

I also habe the same issue. Not sure why? Any idea how to rectify