I Am Unable To Access Unifi TV Channel

YouNee5
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

I Am Unable To Access Unifi TV Channel

It has been a week until now that I'm unable to access the Unifi TV channel. The screen says; " Oops, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occured. Press OK to reload app." 1) I pressed the OK button but it doesn't reload. 2) I tried to reboot by switching off the a) Residential Gateway b) Broadband Terminal Unit and c) Unifi TV Media Box (STB). for about 15 minutes and switched it on again. It didn't solved the problem. Other Free Channels such as YouTube and Facebook My Watch can be access. I've also cleared unifi tv cookies cache. Is there a Unifi TV server interruption problem? If there is, why there is no announcement. I pay to get good service from Unifi, but if this problem persists then I'll have to think to terminate the service and subscriptions. Please give me an answer ASAP!

6 REPLIES 6
Suzyshi
Sheriff

Re: I Am Unable To Access Unifi TV Channel

Hi @YouNee5, Did you already call 100 or LiveChat to open a technical report?

YouNee5
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

I did not call 100 or LIVE chat. I just want anybody who has this kind of problem and had  already solved to share it with me and others. May be if I'm the only who has this problem and no one else have and Unifi Community can't help either; then I have no choice but to call 100 or LIVE chat. So please anybody out there and the geeks and expert, do give me your assistance. IMG20220417122206[80].jpg

fdwhoooo00008
Sheriff

Hi, @YouNee5

You can try to self-diagnose and troubleshoot using Easyfix > https://easyfix.unifi.com.my/auto/. If the issue still persist and need further assistance, Easyfix will redirect you to Livechat Support based on diagnostic summary. 

YouNee5
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

I am sorry to say that troubleshoot using Easyfix also have problem. What is this???Opera Snapshot_2022-04-18_204428_easyfix.unifi.com.my.png

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

If you use VPN, please shutdown ur VPN or GOOGLE DNS bcoz unifi tv apps can detect vpn and unknown location.

if ur device already rooted or jailbreak please use others device.

i try use vpn, this pop up appears on my screen tv. after i shutdown my VPN, i can watch unifi tv.

YouNee5
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: I Am Unable To Access Unifi TV Channel / Problem Solved

Finally  after  calling 100 to the rescue, TM Net Technicians came and fix the problem. The culprit was the almost obsolete Netis DL 4480V1 AC 1200 Wireless Dual Band VDSL2 Gigabit VoIP IAD Router. It was replaced with FiberHome Wifi 6 AX1800 Wireless Router. I upgraded my Unifi Package to 300 mbps a few years back but still using the almost obsolete Netis DL 4480V1 Wireless Router. An internet speed testing was done after the installation. The result was excellent. Oops I've change my mind. I never want to migrate to other Telcos again. Long Live Unifi !IMG20220417122206[80].jpgIMG20220421132018[85].jpg