cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kenapa channel tv1 di unifi tidak sama siaran dengan channel tv1 biasa

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Kenapa channel tv1 di unifi tidak sama siaran dengan channel tv1 biasa

Saya dapati kenapa channel tv1 dan tv2 di unifi tidak sama siaran dengan tv1 dan tv 2 biasa.bila start bola world cup kita tekan channel tv 1 atau tv2 channel di unifi buka cerita lain kenapa ye?tidak faham bukan ke channel tu patutnya sama je boleh bagi penceraham sedikit

3 REPLIES 3
Sheriff

Re: Kenapa channel tv1 di unifi tidak sama siaran dengan channel tv1 biasa

Unfortunately, there was a rights issue to broadcast 2018 Fifa World Cup and you should be getting an SMS to inform you about this. I received the following SMS from Unifi last Tuesday.

RM0 unifi TV: We wish to notify that the 2018 FIFA World Cup matches on RTM channels will not be aired on unifi TV due to broadcast rights. Thank you.

signature.png

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

It happens on both Unifi TV and Astro because the FTA (Free-To-Air) broadcasting right only allows the Antenna version or the MyTV version of RTM channels to broadcast the FIFA World Cup events because they are free to everyone. Unifi TV and Astro are paid TV platforms. That's why they need to obtain the broadcasting rights to air the events. Astro has acquired the exclusive paid tv broadcasting right to broadcast the World Cup event on their own dedicated channels (Astro Arena & Fifa channels), which means that there's no way for Unifi TV to broadcast the events on their platform because of the exclusive agreement. However, you can always use the browser app and visit https://myklik.rtm.gov.my/live/tv1   or   https://myklik.rtm.gov.my/live/TV2       to watch the FTA version of RTM channels. Thank you!

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

OK, I downloaded RTM mobile app.