Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

SOLVED
dammon23
Upholding Citizen βœͺβœͺβœͺ

Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

Hello unifi TV community team, yesterday I watched the full Makeful channel ads in Blue Ant  Entertainment HD, this is my first time seeing this ads. Probably Unifi TV will bring this channel to replace National Geographic People HD? 

18 REPLIES 18
anr077
Mayor

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

Hi,

As for now, they did not announce anything yet. Will post it here when they have an official annoucement.

Loh123

I have been asking them to consider launching Makeful HD to replace Nat Geo People HD since it will cease soon in October. Unifi TV has a strong partnership with Blue Ant Media, so I hope Unifi TV can launch a full suite Blue Ant Media channels, including Makeful HD and Smithsonian Channel HD.

CathanKing610

@Loh123 wrote:

I have been asking them to consider launching Makeful HD to replace Nat Geo People HD since it will cease soon in October. Unifi TV has a strong partnership with Blue Ant Media, so I hope Unifi TV can launch a full suite Blue Ant Media channels, including Makeful HD and Smithsonian Channel HD.

Back then in 2019, Unifi TV almost ceased both Blue Ant Media channels, but they revived it. I'm strongly agree  Unifi TV will launched all Blue Ant Media channels in October due to the launch of Love Nature 4K in 2020.

Loh123

Kini, Unifi TV ada 4 saluran yang dimiliki oleh Blue Ant Media, iaitu Blue Ant Entertainment HD, Blue Ant Extreme HD, Love Nature HD dan CinemaWorld HD. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

dammon23

@Loh123 

One question here,

Since Unifi TV had broadcasted Boomerang HD, will Unifi TV launched Cartoon Network HD too? So far there's no replacement kids channel yet for Baby First which ceased in 2019. Unlike astro, they launched their own channel Ta-Daa! HD for the replacement of Disney XD HD, Boomerang and Nick Junior HD for replacement of Disney Junior and Disney Channel HD.

Loh123

Even Unifi TV didn't launch CN HD to replace BabyFirst (which was the cheapest kids channel), the platform still has more quality kids channels compared to Astro. That's why Astro launched their in-house kids channel - Ta-Daa. 

Unifi TV will launch full suite WarnerMedia channels, including HBO channels, CN, CNN and oh!K instead of just CN HD. That's why it takes very long to do so.

CathanKing610

Two questions here:

1. Will Unifi TV launched  History HD in the future?

2. Tokyo Olympics 2020 will be starting very soon, will Unifi TV used Unifi Sports 1-5 to broadcast all the games or separate it by launching its event channel? 

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen βœͺ

@CathanKing610 wrote:

Two questions here:

1. Will Unifi TV launched  History HD in the future?

2. Tokyo Olympics 2020 will be starting very soon, will Unifi TV used Unifi Sports 1-5 to broadcast all the games or separate it by launching its event channel? 

When TV5Monde Asie is coming to Unifi TV alongside Γ  la carte?

Loh123

1. You may expect Unifi TV to carry History HD once they have successfully launched Lifetime HD or any A+E Network channel on the platform. They may launch History HD together with Lifetime HD too. What we can confirm now is that Unifi TV can talk to A+E Network Asia and launch Lifetime HD as soon as they're ready for it. Probably before or around the end of this year.

2. No. Unifi Sports 1-5 are dedicated for MPL events, which means any other sporting events will be broadcasted on a different channel until they change this rule. 13 temporary channels will be made available soon for the Olympic events.