cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

SOLVED
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

It's quite impossible for Unifi TV to launch another French channel due to low viewership and demand.
YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV


@Loh123 wrote:
It's quite impossible for Unifi TV to launch another French channel due to low viewership and demand.

Regarding TV5MONDE Asie

1. due to Low Viewership 

2.France24 will Replace french Transmission on channel 652 to English Transmission on channel 645.

 

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

How about Unknown Unifi TV Channel for Taiwanese and PRC Entertainment?

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

It's still uncertain whether Unifi TV will launch its first in-house Chinese channel. Probably cost-related issues.
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

No. Unifi TV will probably keep France24 (French version) since the purpose of launching the channel in the first place is to target viewers who are French speakers and French language learners in Malaysia.
CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV


@Loh123 wrote:
No. Unifi TV will probably keep France24 (French version) since the purpose of launching the channel in the first place is to target viewers who are French speakers and French language learners in Malaysia.

Unifi TV needs to launch other channels rather than cease more channels. This will cause more complaint by the customers as they still paid same price for less channels.

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV


@CathanKing610 wrote:

@Loh123 wrote:
No. Unifi TV will probably keep France24 (French version) since the purpose of launching the channel in the first place is to target viewers who are French speakers and French language learners in Malaysia.

Unifi TV needs to launch other channels rather than cease more channels. This will cause more complaint by the customers as they still paid same price for less channels.

Agree, due to interest reasons to German Speakers and German language learners in Malaysia called DW (German Version) is impossible to coming in Malaysia.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV

Apart from that, Unifi TV needs to fix more bug issues that faced by a lot of customers right now. Issues like Unifi TV buffering, lagging, stuck at loading screen is now increasing and I got these problems much frequently than before.

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: Makeful Channel HD in Unifi TV


@dammon23 wrote:

Apart from that, Unifi TV needs to fix more bug issues that faced by a lot of customers right now. Issues like Unifi TV buffering, lagging, stuck at loading screen is now increasing and I got these problems much frequently than before.


@Loh123 No Problem, due to issues.