Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More new channels for Unifi TV

SOLVED
CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

More new channels for Unifi TV

Hi admin, 

This year, Unifi TV has only added two new channels which was Love Nature HD and Yupp Thirai HD. During the past years, Unifi TV had bring lots of new channels to the platform with more and more exciting content. Ive watching Unifi TV for more than two years, and the channels are now less than 80 channels, which was not great then the past that Unifi TV had around 84 channels that included Now Chinese Drama,  Red By HBO HD, Stingray Concerts HD, MUTV HD and so on. Back then I was a Jumbo Lite Pack customer, I was watching lots of channels been officially took down by Unifi TV and no replacing channels were taken. I hope that Unifi TV can bring more channels to the platform and went up to 100 live TV premium channels as well. 

8 REPLIES 8
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: More new channels for Unifi TV

since 2018, unifi tv ceased many channel on ruby pack plus. today ruby pack just only have 4 channel. if unifi tv can bring new chienese channel, i really wish GREAT at unifi tv team.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Astro keeps updating their channels to HD, and now astro had Animax HD 

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Also 25 New channels on Unifi TV. And 2 New Channels called Rishtey & WakuWaku Japan.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Im still waiting for that to happen

@YeeHoubackup wrote:

Also 25 New channels on Unifi TV. And 2 New Channels called Rishtey & WakuWaku Japan.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

where you got this info, from youtube or wikipedia. if from youtube channel "Hariz Zamri'' please don't believe that coz he can't give the link.

if you got this info bout the new channel from wikipedia, any people can edit this website. can add any channel or removed any channel.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

where you got this info, from youtube or wikipedia. if from youtube channel "Hariz Zamri'' please don't believe that coz he can't give the link.

if you got this info bout the new channel from wikipedia, any people can edit this website. can add any channel or removed any channel.

I'm pretty sure he get from YouTube because I've been watching Hariz Zamri videos hoping that the fact will come true someday. 

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Agree with Loh123.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Well, it's now October and yet no surprises to come, Hariz Zamri is still posting new Channels coming to Unifi TV, that's means the picture and video by Hariz Zamri is fake