New channels in 2021

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

New channels in 2021

Hi admin, will there be more channels coming to Unifi TV in 2021? For some reason, I did saw Asian Food Network Channel ads in Travel Channel HD. 

8 REPLIES 8
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: New channels in 2021

Hmm...seeing an ad doesn't mean that they will bring that channel unless it occurs extremely frequent. Since it's almost new year, I think the crews may miss out that ad. 😅

Last time, they didn't cut out all FOX channels ads on FOX Crime HD, and they launched the 10 FOX channels about a month later. I think we need to observe more before making a conclusion that these channels will be made available on the platform soon. 👍😃

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

There are two possibilities that AFN Channel ads in Unifi TV platform:

1. Probably a surprise for all customers in 2021, just like what Hariz Zamri posted those times.

2. The crews might miss the ads, like you said.

However, we need admin to reply to get more of those information, I also seen this ads popping out in Travel Channel HD. Honestly, if this channel launch in Unifi TV, I'll be extremely happy.

@Loh123 wrote:

Hmm...seeing an ad doesn't mean that they will bring that channel unless it occurs extremely frequent. Since it's almost new year, I think the crews may miss out that ad. 😅

Last time, they didn't cut out all FOX channels ads on FOX Crime HD, and they launched the 10 FOX channels about a month later. I think we need to observe more before making a conclusion that these channels will be made available on the platform soon. 👍😃

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

There are two theories that I would like to share:

1. Before Animax HD cease transmission in Unifi TV, Gem TV Asia ads also been found in Animax HD, without getting cut or blocked by Unifi TV,  but after that, Gem TV Asia did not arrived at Unifi TV platform, which proof that Hariz Zamri was wrong. 

2. If I'm not mistaken, the ads for Cartoon Network HD is frequently popping out in  Boomerang HD (mostly about games, I think it's in last year), but after that I did not saw the ads anymore, or probably I missed it so far due to watching other channels, this channel also did not arrived at Unifi TV platform.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99 @remstr @Loh123 @CathanKing610 

We need a explanation about this. This ads pop out I think four to six days ago in Travel Channel HD, without being cut or blocked, I saw that too.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

i think unifi tv team forgot block ads or change ads. before this in blue ant entertainment have sony gem ads but this channel not broadcast on unifi tv.

we need wait in 2021 bcoz unifi tv team have new plan for unifi tv.

astro broadcast have a new plan, they want make new apps like's netflix. they want make apps like's netflix in 2021.

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

i think unifi tv team forgot block ads or change ads. before this in blue ant entertainment have sony gem ads but this channel not broadcast on unifi tv.

astro broadcast have a new plan, they want make new apps like's netflix. they want make apps like's netflix in 2021.

Unifi TV to Planning a Bundle of Disney+ and Fox+ App is coming to Malaysia Alongside plus Box., formerly Primeworks CEO Says.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@YeeHoubackup wrote:

@al-walid99 wrote:

Unifi TV to Planning a Bundle of Disney+ and Fox+ App is coming to Malaysia Alongside plus Box., formerly Primeworks CEO Says.

That's good for Unifi Plus Box customers. But, if Unifi TV can launch a Disney+ channel which directly broadcast movies and shows in the app, that will be amazing for all white box customers too.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

It's now March and still no new channels for Unifi TV , meanwhile astro had more and more HD channels and removing SD channels.