Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some channels went missing for accounts registered with mobile number

road-drum
Contributing Citizen ✪

Some channels went missing for accounts registered with mobile number

Hi,

I'm a playtv user registered via mobile number and a couple of international channels such as GEM, AXN and Animax when missing as soon as I logged in. If I were to log out, I can see the channels and its EPG. Have tried 2 mobile numbers and both shows the same thing on web and mobile app

8 REPLIES 8
LoveForever
Sheriff

Re: Some channels went missing for accounts registered with mobile number

I suggest you to contact support team for this issue. Just click  https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us for the further assistence 

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

GEM, AXN and ANIMAX only for ULTIMATE subscribers. You need upgrade ur package to Ultimate. Basic Plan can't watch this channel.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

You need to subscribe the Ultimate Pack if you want to enjoy the all unifi TV Premium Channel on it

road-drum
Contributing Citizen ✪

this is account registered with mobile number and I have no problem subscribing premium channels individually for years

al-walid99

Ultimate pack RM60/month. you can watch all premium channel. malay, chienese, indian, sport, entertainment, news and many more programme.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@road-drum, the newly launched channels are replacements for the ceased FOX channels. This is led by an agreement made by Unifi TV and the content/channel provider. For your info, Unifi PlayTV subscribers can't purchase FOX channels like FOX Movies, FOX, FX, FOX Life, Nat Geo, etc. (except FOX Sports). That's why the new channels like AXN, Animax, GEM, K+, Arirang, Techstorm, Celestial Movies, CCM, HITS and HITS Movies are not available for Unifi PlayTV subscribers (except for SPOTV channels). 

The new channels (except GEM, Animax and SPOTV) are accessible when you subscribe to the Plus Packs. However, it's recommended for you to get Ultimate Pack if you want GEM and Animax. Thank you!

road-drum
Contributing Citizen ✪

I can't justify spending RM60 for channels that mostly I don't watch and also has been resisting to move on to Astro Ulti box that is far more expensive subscription, so HyppTV that allows buying individual channels was perfect for me.

Guess it's time for me to ditch IPTV overall. Tired being forced to spend extra for things that I barely use, first was Astro and now PlayTV

al-walid99

unifi tv or astro, that illegal provider. No lag or buffer. if you subscribe iptv, always buffer and lag even ur wifi speed 1gbps.