cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top viewed unifi TV Channels and why it would be yours too?

Sheriff

Top viewed unifi TV Channels and why it would be yours too?

Did you know that unifi TV offers a lot of interesting channels? One of favorite channel is Fox Family Movies (CH 403) and the most movie genre I will always looking for is comedy and family.

Don’t be surprise, the most channels viewed via unifi TV is Warner TV. Warner TV channel offering new 24-hours home of the best Hollywood programming from Warner Bros, including US top rated series such as Two and a Half Men, Bing Bang Theory, ER, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girls, Fringe, Smallville, The OC and more. The interesting part, Warner TV also having a great weekly blockbuster movie. Wow!

Here are Top Channels Viewed via unifi TV:

1. Warner TV
  2. tvN Movies HD
  3. Boomerang HD

How about top channel viewed via playTV app? One of the most viewed by user is HyppSensasi HD. It is the Malay language channel which shows reality programed, drama, movies and more. Not bad right!

Here are Top Channels Viewed via playTV App:

1. Warner TV HD
  2. HyppSensasi HD
  3. Fox Sports HD

Sure you guys also having your favorite unifi TV Channel. Jom! share here Smiley Very Happy

kudos.png

7 REPLIES 7
Sheriff

Re: Top viewed unifi TV Channels and why it would be yours too?

Wow! I love watching unifi TV too.

Cool!

luvangel footer.png

New-in-Town ✪✪

Can I watch tvN Movies channel from unifiTV app? I love the Korean movies, they're always so intriguing. And if I watch from the app, the shows will be shown with English subtitles right? 

As much as I love Korean movies, I don't speak nor understand the language except for the few popculture Korean words. Smiley LOL

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hello, kurasue! You can watch tvN Movies HD and almost every Unifi TV channels on Unifi PlayTV and Malay subtitle will be the default subtitle for the channels that you watched on Unifi PlayTV since you can't change the subtitle on the app at this moment.

For the listing of Unifi PlayTV channels' availability, please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unifi_TV

Thank you!

Sheriff

@Loh123 wrote:

Hello, kurasue! You can watch tvN Movies HD and almost every Unifi TV channels on Unifi PlayTV and Malay subtitle will be the default subtitle for the channels that you watched on Unifi PlayTV since you can't change the subtitle on the app at this moment.

For the listing of Unifi PlayTV channels' availability, please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unifi_TV

Thank you!

i dont think you can refer to wiki page. Any official one should come from https://unifi.com.my/personal/tv, thats it.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hello, 

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Seems a lot of info here. If you ask me, I would prefer & suggest for you guys to visit unifi portal at unifi.com.my

Cool!

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

If you love tvN Movies HD, so go on