cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Plus Box(UPB) Google Security Patch Update

Tmsucks4
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi Plus Box(UPB) Google Security Patch Update

To  those who are using UPB, do you know that TM product department are useless to the core? Can launch new product but could not deliver the software update!!!!!! How the heck are these people are doing their job????????? Do you know UPB is running on outdated Google security Patch update dated 5 August 2019??????????? For the past 1 year TM HAS NOT RELEASE the google security patch update via their vendor Skyworth and selling the product without any shame!!!! How the heck TM employees are doing their job??????? If can't do the job just RESIGN!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
AqFad
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Unifi Plus Box(UPB) Google Security Patch Update

Hi

if TM sucks, leave this page and dont use any of the TM products 🤦

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪

this android box, not phone or tablet. if phone or tab, yes can get security update. android box, android tv, can't got update like ur phone.

Tmsucks4
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hahahaha can't accept the truth? If you guys do the job well why am I telling you to resign? First your Unifi TV app is so buggy and the picture quality is among the worst yet you guys never do anything about it. Now this Google security patch update which Google release directly but somehow you guys never look into it and wanna blame the customer 🤣🤣🤣🤣#Gajibuta

Tmsucks4
Contributing Citizen ✪

Then how come similar box such as Mi Box S already in 2020 patch update? 

AqFad
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I don't think he is working at Unifi, cause he is "Distinguished Citizen".
AqFad
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

cause its from Xiaomi itself, Unifi just use "Skyworth".
Tmsucks4
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi AqFad, I am referring to you because you are the one who asked me to leave the page 😑. Yes that's what I said since it's from the box manufacturer itself somehow TM is the one supposed to do the job by asking Skyworth to release patch update. As far as I know Google is only in charge for QA/QC by releasing the patch. Its TM&Skyworth job responsibility by releasing the patch update. Ask your network/product department and get back to me regarding this.