cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Plus box for existing Ultimate Pack subscriber

kf2012
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi Plus box for existing Ultimate Pack subscriber

I am using the first generation TV setop box since year 2012 and has been subscribing Ultimate Pack since long long time ago.

Now, many of the remote buttons are no really responsive - have to keep pressing to get it work...Does TM give FoC replacement for wear and tear hardware?

Does TM provide Unifi Plus Box for existing Ultimate Pack subscriber? According to https://unifi.com.my/tv/packages/jumbo-benefits.html, one of the benefits of Ultimate Pack states this "Now it comes with unifi Plus Box (Exclusively for our existing customer. Terms and condition apply)" - what is the T&C for existing customer to get this Unifi Plus Box?

5 REPLIES 5
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi Plus box for existing Ultimate Pack subscriber

Hi @kf2012 ,

I dont think TM still sell the old STB remote. But i saw a few in shopee.

If you want a new UPB, you need to add on for that. Because for STB user TM will not change the STB into a new UPB.

kf2012
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi @remstr ,

How much is the add-on for Unifi Plus Box?
Is it one-time cost, or it's a persistent monthly charge?

Regards

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

You need addons RM20 on ur unifi bill every month.

kf2012
Contributing Citizen ✪

So that means the Ultimate Pack monthly subscription does not include the setop box?
Or it does include a "normal" setop box but that is not Unifi Plus Box?
If so, does TM sell the normal setop box for replacing the faulty/broken "normal" setop box?

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

if you unifi with ultimate, yes they include with ur subscription. exam: 300Mbps with Ultimate pack, free Unifi plus box. 100Mbps with ultimate, free unifi plus box.

if you subscription 100Mbps RM129, they not include unifi plus box. you need addons RM20 every month on ur unifi bills