Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi TV Package Confusion

SOLVED
SergeantGary51
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Unifi TV Package Confusion

Good evening guys. I planned to subscribe Unifi Home Fiber (30Mbps) at RM89/month. If I add Unifi Ruby TV pack which is RM30, so total charges on the bill is RM126.14 yes? Is the Unifi Plus Box given free? I'm asking at the community forum because 100 never answer my call.

6 REPLIES 6
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Re: Unifi TV Package Confusion

Package 30Mbps RM89, package without unifi plus box. Package 30Mbps with ultimate pack RM149, you can get unifi plus box free.

Package 100Mbps with ultimate pack, package 300Mbps with ultimate pack, package 500Mbps with ultimate pack and 800Mbps with ultimate pack.

SergeantGary51
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Why must Ultimate Pack? If Unifi 30Mbps (RM89) customer only allowed to add Ultimate Pack, then what's the point of Ruby Pack and Varnam Pack?

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Ruby, varnam and aneka plus is a "BASIC TV PACK". 30Mbps, 100mbps, 300mbps, 500mbps and 800mbps connection include ultimate pack and you can get UNIFI PLUS BOX for free.

SergeantGary51
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Sir, like I said in the first post, I want Ruby Plus Pack (RM30) only, not Ultimate Pack (RM60). Is that allowed? 

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

All basic pack without unifi plus box. only ultimate pack you can get free unifi plus box. you can log in unifi tv on other android box or android tv and smart tv.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@SergeantGary51, the reason we suggest you take Ultimate Pack is that it's somehow cheaper comparing to taking Ruby Plus Pack and Unifi Plus Box . Also, they will add more channels and content as part of the Ultimate Pack. Who knows, maybe one day they will add TVB Jade, TVB Xing He and TVBS Asia as part of Ultimate Pack instead of Ruby Plus Pack.