Unifi TV is down now - 03Jan2022 since 09:45 p.m.

Jalaludin61
New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: Unifi TV is down now - 03Jan2022 since 09:45 p.m.

Yes, me too I need to log in to customer id but failed even though I used my current id. smh unifi no notification from them saying the unifi tv system is down. 

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

if you failed to log in with id and password, go to setting and find the unifi tv apps than right clik this apps and clear the data. after that, restart ur device. after restart, you need to key in ur id and password unifi tv. i hope you can success for watching unifi tv.

Kasmaini

Hows your situation right now already resolved or not yet?I am unifi Plus Box user already can view all channel on unifi TV

zainalbentara
Contributing Citizen ✪

I stay at Telok Panglima Garang. Unifitv still out and now it is 5/1/2022 @12.28pm

Kasmaini

Already call 100 and ask about this issue?

zainalbentara
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes but was put on hold for more than 10 min and suddenly cut off. Could not get through

Kasmaini

Mohon bersabar ya sebab ada sesetengah user STB Lama masih tidak dapat lagi untuk masuk ke unifi TV

Manpreet
Contributing Citizen ✪

when will it get resolved ya? 

al-walid99

All channel unifi tv back to normal. You need key in id and password unifi tv. i can watch all unifi tv channel bcoz i key in my id and password on my unifi plus box and stb the white color. don't any problem. if you forgot the id and password just call 100 or live chat at tmlivechat.com.my

Kasmaini

All unifi TV Channel is now back online.You may login again to your STB or unifi Plus Box using your existing username and password for your unifi TV Account