Hi, my unifi plus box cannot connect to wifi. My internet wifi modem is working with all devices can access the internet, except for the unifi plus box. Before this happen, everything is working fine. Is something wrong?
please go to setting than find network. please switch on the network button. if you off network button, that mean this unifi plus box can't connect any wifi signal.
unifi plus box can connect with Lan cable. if you use Lan cable, connection very stable.
Hi @EmyrDyne ..I found this FAQ on unifi portal,maybe it can help you..
Simply follow the configuration checklist as below:
1. Go to “Settings” and select “Network & Internet” to ensure that the Wi-Fi is enabled.
2. Choose the available network to connect (for Wi-Fi user) or check if LAN cable is properly connected to the unifi
3. Check the network link indicator at the front panel of the unifi Plus Box. Green light means it is connected to a network and if the light turns red, it means that the device is not connected to a network.
4. Should you need further assistance on network connectivity, please contact:
• Live Chat via myunifi app or www.unifi.com.my
• Facebook via facebook.com/weareunifi
• Twitter @helpmeunifi
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org