cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi stb white box 3rd led is not light up

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi stb white box 3rd led is not light up

Hi I have some issue with my unifi tv, it's stuck at the start screen (image attached) n at the same time I noticed the 3rd led light is not light up. I can't seem to figure out the issue.

I've unplugged the cable n repluged also the lan cable is in lan 4. Anyone experience this? Any help/ feedback will be greatly appreciated thanks 🙏🏾 

5F9AA4C2-9FB1-4D58-A79B-4409F717F067.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: Unifi stb white box 3rd led is not light up

Hi there @Sk8488 ,

on your STB, there are button to restart the STB on the back.

Tekan untuk restart. Tengok jadi macam mana.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi boss tq fr reply, unfortunately it's still the same. I've restarted few times already n it's still stuck at the same screen n not blinking on the 3rd led 

Highlighted
Mayor

Hi there @Sk8488 ,

Your remote still Ok right? You can turn it on and off using remote?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi the remote I can off n on the tv but the stb no response even though the light on remote blinks. I've done pressing the "0" button fr 5scnds few times but no response as well. But I doubt it's the remote problem. 

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪✪

Change the remote ir led
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi all I was suspicious of the remote control not working so I checked with another remote which (I can confirm works la) unfortunately my stb still no response. I've checked with unifi team via Twitter they responded n set up the technician to come n check. The technician confirmed that the stb's ir receiver is spoiled n proceed to replace the stb box. It's strange n frustrating as I got everything new just last august 2019 as part of the speed increase initiative.