Unifi tv box freezes when trying to play previous programmes

Vianny
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi tv box freezes when trying to play previous programmes

Hi,

since recently I'm unable to play programmes which are already over on Unifi-TV on the Unifi Android tv box.

No problem looking at any channels what is playing right now. But when I try to see a programme I missed, it plays about 5 seconds and the turning icon appears indefinitly. The Android box is not freezed. I still can cancel and go back.

The problems only exists on the Unifi-TV app. No problem watching shows on the Disney+ app or BBC player.
It all worked untill a couple of days ago.

Tried already rebooting all devices. Cleared cache and data of the Unifi-TV app. Rebooted the Android TV-box as well as modem and router.

On the smart phone it works well, not on the Android-tv box.

Internet speed is good. Checked over 300Mbps. No problems on internet.

Any ideas ?

4 REPLIES 4
errabee9s
Sheriff

Re: Unifi tv box freezes when trying to play previous programmes

Hi Vianny

Is it happened to all selected programmes or certain programmes? Perhaps, this link may help you https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/unifi-Tips-Guides/How-to-use-Catch-Up-function-on-unifi-STB-amp-un... for your guidelines.

Or you can directly speak with CS at 100, or can contact unifi via FB/Twitter/Live Chat, https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us for them to assist you on troubleshooting and report.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Seems like unifiTV App on UPB is having a problem or might be a UPB Problem anyway call 100 or LiveChat to ask for Team to do a troubleshooting first

Vianny
Contributing Citizen ✪

well, found out it is especially at the "Travel channel". On other channels like BBC it seems to work normal.

Atashinchi
Sheriff

@Vianny wrote:

well, found out it is especially at the "Travel channel". On other channels like BBC it seems to work normal.

Hi, Vianny

Thank you for share the info. Maybe you can refer to TM100 to make report on this single channel (Travel Channel) for investigation from TM side.