cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi tv cannot watch

kypang76
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi tv cannot watch

My tv screeb is either blackout or the pictures not moving.  I can only hear sound.  The problem started since they change the channels.  

9 REPLIES 9
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Unifi tv cannot watch

if you use upb, go to setting than scroll unifi tv apps. click unifi tv apps than click clear data. after that, restart ur upb. after that, you need sign in unifi tv with ur id and ur password. don't forget, update ur unifi tv apps at google play store upb. The latest apps don't any lag.

kypang76
Contributing Citizen ✪

There is no unifi tv app

kypang76
Contributing Citizen ✪

In the setting the first item is wireless and network. There is no unifi tv app
aisya79
Contributing Citizen ✪

Followed step by step all updated. After a few minutes screen is blank again but there is still sound.

al-walid99

please update ur android box to the latest version Android 10. go to setting, scroll and find about device. clik there and update ur upb to android 10.

After install android 10, go to setting than clear data unifi tv apps. After that, sing in again with ur unifi tv id and password.

I am upb too, my unifi tv very smooth after i update upb to Android 10.

aisya79
Contributing Citizen ✪

Already go to Setting  - Device Preferences - About. Here, Version 9 - then went to System Update - Check for update. Message is " Your system is up to date" - Version is still 9

al-walid99

Do you update ur unifi tv apps on google play store. you need update the latest version. The latest version don't have any bug.

aisya79
Contributing Citizen ✪

Updated unifi tv apps via google play Version 1.2.17

kypang76
Contributing Citizen ✪

The last thing I can imagine is the cable fault.  I have been using this for 2 years and because the change of channels all these happen.  I have to engage the contractor and pay RM200 to reinstall the cable.