Upcoming Channels to Unifi TV

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Upcoming Channels to Unifi TV

Hello Unifi TV community team, four days ago there was someone posting a picture about new Channels coming to Unifi TV, I would like to ask that is the information given true or fake. IF the information is true, which means there will be over 20 new channels coming to Unifi TV, including all  HBO and Discovery channels, Disney XD HD and Cartoon Network HD.

6 REPLIES 6
dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Upcoming Channels to Unifi TV

The source were in #unifiTV universe, which is in a #TM unifi Instagram posts 

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

where sources do you found it. it's that from this site or telegram grop.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

where sources do you found it. it's that from this site or telegram grop.

It's easy,  go to google and type #unifiTV universe, then go to #TM unifi instagram posts, there are all the information about new Channels coming to Unifi TV, or go to You Tube and search for Hariz Zamri.

al-walid99

i already watch the video. i think the video clip is fake. video is edit. no more new channel from unifi tv. unifi tv dont announce any new channel on tv. the video is FAKE.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

i already watch the video. i think the video clip is fake. video is edit. no more new channel from unifi tv. unifi tv dont announce any new channel on tv. the video is FAKE

OK, can you help me check the pictures that he posted in YouTube as well because there are  Unifi TV logo, Ultimate Pack, and all the channels that available in Unifi TV seems real 

al-walid99

the video can edit with wondershare apps. any video can edit.  why the video with logo Unifi TV and astro. if this really for unifi tv why, they add astro too in the video.