Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming channels

SOLVED
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Upcoming channels

So far, no. We need Unifi TV to know that we want these channels to be carried on the platform. 

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@Loh123 wrote:

So far, no. We need Unifi TV to know that we want these channels to be carried on the platform. 

So far, K+ HD is confirmed to be broadcasted in Unifi TV. I guess there's no chance at all for Unifi TV to bring Aniplus HD.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

I have a theory why Aniplus never made it to Astro as a linear channel. One word - censorship

A lot of shows aired on Aniplus are rated 18+, and even some 13+ shows are not appropriate for Malaysians.

Further observation is needed before the team decides to launch the channel on Unifi TV.

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@CathanKing610 wrote:

Hi admin, it's now the half month of March and still no new channels or content in Unifi TV since 2020 (launch of Yupp Thirai HD). Astro keeps updating new content to its customers, Unifi TV need to do that too.

Now they are bringing more than 10 channels and even more streaming apps. Hooray!

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

There's more channels coming, hopefully Unifi TV can bring these channels coming to the platform :

Chinese channel Category:

Phoenix channel HD 

Phoenix Info News HD 

All TVB channels 

Movies channel category:

HBO HD 

HBO Hits HD 

HBO Family HD 

HBO Signature HD 

Cinemax HD 

Learning channel category :

Discovery HD 

Discovery Asia HD 

Animal Planet HD 

History HD 

Kids channel category:

Cartoon Network HD 

Sports channel category:

Bein Sports HD 

Bein Sports Max HD 

Eurosport HD 

Golf Channel HD 

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Loh123 wrote:

@YeeHoubackup, that's not true! Unifi TV still has the exclusive right for Travel Channel, BBC Lifestyle, Earth and Cbeebies for the next few years. In fact, Astro isn't interested in BBC channels due to viewers' interest.

Astro now has BBC channels.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

if all this channel will airing on unifi tv, maybe we need to pay more ringgit on ultimate pack. Hbo group very expensive, maybe unifi tv add one pack Ultimate plus pack for this.

Now we only paid RM60 for Ultimate pack. Maybe if for Ultimate plus we need paid RM100.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

if all this channel will airing on unifi tv, maybe we need to pay more ringgit on ultimate pack. Hbo group very expensive, maybe unifi tv add one pack Ultimate plus pack for this.

Now we only paid RM60 for Ultimate pack. Maybe if for Ultimate plus we need paid RM100.

I'm sure Unifi TV has the chance to bring HBO group channels because all Fox channels in Unifi TV are gone, this helps Unifi TV to have enough budget to carry premium channels. If Unifi TV can't launched all HBO group channels, they can start by bringing HBO Family HD and HBO Hits HD first for the replacement of Fox Family Movies HD and Fox Action Movies HD, because the replacement channels are still not enough to cover 17 cessation channels that are coming very soon. 

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

1. I Wish I Had to bring K-Plus, AXN, Animax (Returning October) and GEM Is Coming to Unifi TV As An Philippines TV Provider GSat.

2. SpoTV & SpoTV 2 is Coming to Unifi TV this 14 October And Owned by Eclat Entertainment. 

3. HITS TV, HITS Movies, CCM & Celestial Movies will be coming this October Like SG Platform "Singtel TV".

4. Others, Arirang TV & TechStormTV will coming to Unifi TV.