Viu double charge

nlams
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Viu double charge

Why am I getting double Viu subscription charge in my Unifi bill?

Double Viu charge in bill

The billing cycle should be this :

Viu billing cycle

8 REPLIES 8
Suzyshi
Sheriff

Re: Viu double charge

Hi @nlams I suggest you refer to the customer service team via this link > https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us for further assistance.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

We suggest for you to call them via 100 or LiveChat for more information about this issue

nlams
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

already emailed and message support in twitter but no update yet, meanwhile in viu app still show subscription is active and it just auto renewed on 18 April, am i going to get charged for the third time in my bill? what if I only pay for my unifi bill and don't pay  for the viu subscription, will my unifi account get suspended? 

al-walid99

are you unifi tv subscribers or not. viu apps is free for unifi tv aneka pack subscribers. this apps not list on any bill unifi tv subscriber bcoz is free streaming.

nlams
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

no, I am not unifi tv subscriber, I activated this app from a sms promotion 

photo_2022-04-21_19-03-51.jpg

Kasmaini

Haiyaa thats why you get double charged for it because you subscribed it via ala carte and not under unifi TV 

nlams
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I don't see why activating it that way would get me double charged

my home unifi does not come with the iptv package so why would I get double charged for it

KuRoNeKo
Sheriff

Hi @nlams,

Normally its double charged in first bill of the VIU subscription due to the bill cycle. For next bill cycle, it will have single charge.  You may need to contact TM if the double charge continues on the next bill cycle.