Want to know when unifi TV gonna bring the another Sports Channel

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Want to know when unifi TV gonna bring the another Sports Channel

Hi unifi TV Team just want to know why not you guys just bring on the beIN Sports Channel and beIN Sports Max into the unifi TV Platform?Come on TM we all need a great content and we also want to watch a Live Football Matches from LaLiga,UEFA Champions League and also UEFA Europa League.I hope TM could bring this two channel into the unifi TV Program and offer it as a free channel to Aneka,Varnam and Ruby Pack instead from the Ultimate Pack.Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
MovieGuy
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: Want to know when unifi TV gonna bring the another Sports Channel

I got hear tips it is coming soon and part of ultimate pack only. 

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Oh I see but actually TM can give this two channel for free on Aneka,Ruby and Varnam instead from give to the Ultimate Pack only

MovieGuy
Upholding Citizen ✪

Maybe cost too high

paddyfeeny
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes. I subscribed because of Foxsports for tennis, golf, F1 and Motogp. Now unifi cancelled all this!!! Unifi should give us a rebate of our fees!!!

Fennec16
Sheriff

Hi @paddyfeeny . This is following a change in the business direction by the content provider to end the broadcast of the channel.

TM reserves the rights at all time to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or delay the subscription of unifi TV Packs or any channels available in the unifi TV Packs. You may also refer to Clause 9 of the unifi TV Terms and Conditions which specified our right to modify or replace any unifi TV channel in the packs.

Hence, there will be no rebate given to customers following the discontinuation of these
channels.

Good news! Please be informed, now unifi has introduce Sports Channels beIN SPORTS 1, beIN SPORTS 3 which has been available on unifi TV platform🙂

Further assistance you may contact live chat via Live Chat, tweet us @helpmeunifi, message at facebook.com/weareunifi (https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us)
Maybe this will help you.

paddyfeeny
Contributing Citizen ✪

Who wants to watch japanese football?? Useless channel

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

@paddyfeeny wrote:

Yes. I subscribed because of Foxsports for tennis, golf, F1 and Motogp. Now unifi cancelled all this!!! Unifi should give us a rebate of our fees!!!

It's not unifi fault actually

It's Disney fault for closing FOX Sports, and unifi didn't even prepared for a new channel at the time.