Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this?

SOLVED
dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

What is this?

Hello Unifi TV community team, recently I restarted my white box and I snap a picture of the screen showing "Welcome to the world of endless entertainment" and I saw Animax HD content at there. 

Interesting fact: I am sure that this screen was updated by Unifi TV itself in 2021, after the cessation of Animax HD, so what is Animax HD content doing here?

@Loh123 @al-walid99 

For some reason I cant snap the picture and posted it here due to an error. If you guys restart the white box, you will see the screen showing Fox Movies content, other movies, series etc. 

6 REPLIES 6
dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: What is this?

That anime is Mitsuboshi Colors, I see it through my own eyes, I watched this at Animax HD before!

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Didn't noticed that before. This screen pop out after pressing the Unifi TV big button at the screen right? Yeah the screen changed and updated to a new one. The fact that the Animax HD content at there wanders me a lot. Before that, the screen was showing Sony Channel HD, Blue Ant Entertainment HD, Blue Ant Extreme HD and one more as an ads for the startup screen.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

maybe Animax HD can watching only on VOD list like's Now Baogu Movies HD.

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

maybe Animax HD can watching only on VOD list like's Now Baogu Movies HD.

So far there's only one anime content that can watch which is "Hello World".

Bv
New-in-Town ✪✪

Did you manage to solve the problem? Im facing the same. 

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Bv wrote:

Did you manage to solve the problem? Im facing the same. 

No because this channel had cease transmission last year, so it's a prank from Unifi TV I guess.