cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When TM gonna add back anime channel?

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: When TM gonna add back anime channel?

@Loh123 wrote:

@YeeHoubackup, there's only one Eurosport channel in Asia. Unifi TV can partner with Bein Sports to bring in BEIN Sports CONNECT if they can't bring in Bein Sports and Bein Sports MAX.

Will Unifi TV bring Rugby Pass Asia and Golf Channel as well with Bein Sports channels maybe? Back in 2019, Outdoor Channel HD that Unifi TV launched was one of the channel broadcasting about golf as well.

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Discovery Networks Asia to Bring Unifi TV after cease Fox Channels. Like Discovery, DMax, TLC, AFN, Eurosport Etc.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@YeeHoubackup wrote:

Discovery Networks Asia to Bring Unifi TV after cease Fox Channels. Like Discovery, DMax, TLC, AFN, Eurosport Etc.

Let's wait for the official announcement by Unifi TV ya. ( I also think these channels may join in October because it's Travel Channel HD sister channels)

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@YeeHoubackup wrote:

Also they can bring all Phoenix channels to prepare for the decrease of Ruby Plus channels, one anime channel like Aniplus HD (as the fans wanted) and K+ Asia.

wilsonlow
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@wi11iam wrote:

When I sub to Streamyx in 2018 (2019 change to Unifi) Animax Channel was the one of the reason I take the package because of Astro. Now Animax Channel was ceased on 2020 and TM still doesn't have any channel to replace Animax.

If they didn't update the whitebox firmware then I still can watch anime with 3rd party apps. The new firmware make the whitebox slow and crash ever so often than the previous firmware. All steps has been taken and still the same. Livechat with CS and still same.

Don't feel like to stay on Unifi anymore since we have other ISP that offer the same speed but with cheaper price.

Unifi TV are going to add Animax and start on Oct 1 2021

wi11iam
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

They just add it in Ultimate Pack only. Animax previously was for all pack.