cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When TM gonna add back anime channel?

wi11iam
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

When TM gonna add back anime channel?

When I sub to Streamyx in 2018 (2019 change to Unifi) Animax Channel was the one of the reason I take the package because of Astro. Now Animax Channel was ceased on 2020 and TM still doesn't have any channel to replace Animax.

If they didn't update the whitebox firmware then I still can watch anime with 3rd party apps. The new firmware make the whitebox slow and crash ever so often than the previous firmware. All steps has been taken and still the same. Livechat with CS and still same.

Don't feel like to stay on Unifi anymore since we have other ISP that offer the same speed but with cheaper price.

13 REPLIES 13
dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: When TM gonna add back anime channel?

Same here. I'm still hoping they replace Animax HD with Aniplus Asia HD, but it won't happen for sure. 

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@dammon23 wrote:

Same here. I'm still hoping they replace Animax HD with Aniplus Asia HD, but it won't happen for sure. 

Update: If Unifi TV agreed to contract with Aniplus Asia, this channel will be coming to Unifi TV platform.

Source: Aniplus Asia Team reply from Messenger:

"We appreciate your kind support and will relay this message to the team for their evaluation/consideration. It may also help if you could drop a message to your service provider so that we can reach more people "

Credit to @Loh123  for details.

Tags (1)
CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@dammon23 wrote:

@dammon23 wrote:

Update: If Unifi TV agreed to contract with Aniplus Asia, this channel will be coming to Unifi TV platform.

Source: Aniplus Asia Team reply from Messenger:

"We appreciate your kind support and will relay this message to the team for their evaluation/consideration. It may also help if you could drop a message to your service provider so that we can reach more people "

Credit to @Loh123  for details.

Let's wait for the official announcement by Unifi TV.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@wi11iam wrote:

When I sub to Streamyx in 2018 (2019 change to Unifi) Animax Channel was the one of the reason I take the package because of Astro. Now Animax Channel was ceased on 2020 and TM still doesn't have any channel to replace Animax.

If they didn't update the whitebox firmware then I still can watch anime with 3rd party apps. The new firmware make the whitebox slow and crash ever so often than the previous firmware. All steps has been taken and still the same. Livechat with CS and still same.

Don't feel like to stay on Unifi anymore since we have other ISP that offer the same speed but with cheaper price.

Right now, Unifi TV had broadcasting rights problems to relaunch Animax HD, after some time later they may bring back this channel, I hope. 

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Agree to Launch AXN asia.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Hopefully Unifi TV can bring back anime channel at 1st October 2021, the time where 9 Fox channels in Unifi TV cease its linear broadcast.

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

@CathanKing610 wrote:

Hopefully Unifi TV can bring back anime channel at 1st October 2021, the time where 9 Fox channels in Unifi TV cease its linear broadcast.

When Fox Sports network cease Broadcasts on 1st October, Replace Eurosport 1 HD, Eurosport 2 HD, Eurosport 3 HD And Eurosport 4 HD Will be soon on Unifi TV platform.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

@YeeHoubackup, there's only one Eurosport channel in Asia. Unifi TV can partner with Bein Sports to bring in BEIN Sports CONNECT if they can't bring in Bein Sports and Bein Sports MAX.

dammon23
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@wi11iam wrote:

There's still a bit of hint of Animax HD in 2021, which proof at the startup screen showing "Welcome to the world of Endless Entertainment" . It looks like the TV team did not 100% let go of this channel.